Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Remove Zs_Chernobyl_V2

A Tax on Tyson

As much as Chernobyl has grown on me in a kind of weird sense, it probably needs to go. At the very least, move the zspawn to a corner away from the house, so there isn't mass human death when trying to get into the house. There are shittier maps on the server though. The ones Trazix mentioned are prime examples, and a particular one is nestlings. Any of these maps on a population above 60 are gg.

• Like 1

I do agree that this map is bad, the cading spots are poor and overall it is quite poorly made and could use alot of improvement. But i do not think its justified removing the map because of this since we dont play it too often. As for the complaints that the zombie spawn is too close to the house i could not disagree more. Having the zombies spawn close to the house on this map i think increases the fun by making humans activaly defend the house on earlier waves. I could easily see how placing the spawn on the other side of the map would make it very boring due to spawnkilling on the earlie waves.

• Like 1

You've been adding maps which are from a different generation of Zombie Survival.

Zs used to be about running around and shooting, now its about Cading. So these old maps just don't work, especially since they are small to fit smaller player counts which used to be the case back in the day.

So I would just review these things and leave the old maps as a good memory.

• Like 2