Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lets Talk About Godg

Recently I was banned. I do realize the action i did was not okay. I didn't troll because i had my reason to restart the ROUND. But sazzalie stated it as a troll which is fine because im banned. Yes Sazzalie what ever his name is, did muted me and zlist me which is fine. , I got banned because Sazzalie didnt want to know about God. Which those who dont go to Jesus will be burned in "HELL". I dont know if any of you guys are christian, but yes if your a christian repent. But im not satisfy that im banned for just trying to tell about God, I already know one of the admin will banned me, i didnt offer, but i said if your going to banned me then go ahead, because I know how the staff will react when we try to tell the truth. But sazzalie if your gonna respond, dont bring up the troll, as i already stated the troll in the beginning of the sentence and the banned is fine with me. But i wanna tell you this, stop being a fool because if God didnt exist you would been dead already. I know that most of you guys think why i am being harsh, its not because of God. But because of my will, thats why we have a will. Im stubborn, im angry, but at the end we all need God, you may reject him but he will also reject you once u die.

P.S. Im not writing this to get unbanned, im writing this because how I am just banned just trying to tell you about God.

-You muted me

-you banned me

-you dont wanna know about God

-You claim such foolish idea about God

-what else a warning and perma banned from this server,

Its fine with me

Just telling you all who reject; Jesus he loves you and he died for you. But if you reject him as your Saviour then he will also reject you.

But understand this God gave us each a will. I may be stubborn and have a little hate, but its not from God.

You may think all "Christian dont curse or what". True christian obey Gods command, as of me I am undisciplined. So dont blame on God. Because God gave us a " WILL" to do things what we want, but once he lived inside of you things are different but as now. Yes i am sinning because of my will.

You may claim such foolish ideas about God, but proove it to me that God doesnt exist. I once hated God but he showed me love and the light. But if your gonna State something about why God doesnt exist, then proove it to me, not by your foolish mind, because i can tell you this, Your claim will be false because once you die. You will face judgement, so would I too, depending if i dont change my attidude and repent. Then yes you me and those who dont repent will face judgement and be perish in hell, which is a place of Suffering and regrets.

Thank you for your time. Mostly to you Sazzali God does exist, If you seek him you will find him, if you ask you will recieve, if you knock the door it will be open to you. So stop being a stubborn guy and not seek the truth, because u made me write this just for you because i am sadden most people who doesnt know God are going to hell, but dont think all christian goes to heaven, But those who dont repent to Jesus will go to hell and burned with the unbelievers and evil doers.