Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello Everyone

Artyom

Hello everyone I am lambada not i am bada(just in case anyone thinks it is the second way). I originally started playing on HG servers in Mid-Summer 2013 on Zombie Survival. Every now and then I would stop playing, but ultimately I would end up coming back to play on ZS. What determined me playing on the server was what was going on in my life. Mainly sports were the main cause of me not playing on the server, but after the season was over I would play on the server again. I played Football, Basketball, and Wrestled, when I first joined the server. Now being in my senior year I have only played Football and have not done any other sports this year. Previous years I have done Track and Wrestling with Football, but didn't want to make the commitment. Another issue, that later arose, was getting a job. I got my first job when I turned 15, like on my birthday I started. Later I would get my Lifeguard certification and become a Lifeguard. Currently I am a Weight Room Supervisor, Lifeguard, Dishwasher, and work with an autistic kid. I have been to Europe twice, both times I went to Austria, but have been to Germany and Italy. I have also dabbled in a lot of stuff school wise. I have worked with welding, wood working, IT Essentials(Computers & Servers), Video Editing, Game Design, and German.

Sorry it got a little jumbled up in the end there wanted to get some info out.

-Lambada

Picture is from 2012 :P

post-19974-0-78648700-1486952589_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...