Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Andrew21Kg's Introduction

andrew21kg

Hello, I am Andrew. Also known as Andrew21kg. Currently, I am one of those people you will enjoy to hang out with, at least I hope. Currently my interests is gaming of course, along with sports and other activities. Also, I am part of the Zombie Survival part of [HG] and a Recruit. And really enjoy the fun I have including these people I will mention who have shown me a good time and made me feel welcome for once.

@[HG] Ryze [G] - Ryze, I really don't know what to say, as soon as I joined you have helped me in situations for zombie survival and actually made a difference on how I look upon HellsGamers, You have been respectful, a great guy and nothing much else I can say. I have complete positives.

@[HG] Salazzle - One of the great Moderators I know, He gets the job done when needed and takes care of situations when it's necessary and has also been positive and always has that good tone that puts everybody in a good mood, well. For me at least, Keep up the great work Salazzle :)

@ATB - And thank you a lot, You are the reason I am an HellsGamers Recruit and you opened new doors for me into a great community keep up the great work with the community :).

@Everybody on Zombie Survival - I will have to say, good job to all of you. Providing me with an opportunity to become a Recruit and offer something more in return. Keeping the server and everybody positive mostly and just great people in general.

Thanks for taking approximately 2-3 minutes of your life to read my Introduction, Yes, yes. I know it is weak. But i'm just so excited about pouring all my positives in here. Makes me feel better in a kind of way.

For anybody I missed above in my mentions, don't worry. I will keep you in mind :)

Thanks,

Andrew21kg - -hg- Recruit - Zombie Survival 0040b5cdcdef9989dda4f0ea63a4387c6de07963_full.jpg.05540d84fedd7e13d6b24f4d3ba7e29e.jpg

• Like 2