Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak Ideas

Shadequad

I posted a "What if.." topic on jb a few months back, and it wasnt 100% planned out, just ideas that i had with no real thought behind them, this will be a bit different

Suggestions, if you will, so we can maybe implement on JB.

microwave in kitchen - A bit TOO easy to rebel with, maybe it could be like old first cell where it tp'd players randomly, or just was disabled. This is CS:GO JB, btw.

Video games - SUPER happy with how this already works, and excited to see whats next for the games. A few ideas - Pac-man? mario lvls 2 or higher? I had an issue recently, in LR, when the T's are tp'd, if they are playing video games, the controller is tp'd with them. Same for ct's.

maybe a few more map secrets, like the one in death run, with the hidden pistol. Upper vip and offices with leadership/escaped prisoners are a bit too well known. I was thinking hidden stuff in soccer, or doge house. really random and maybe hard to reach.

Removing charizard - Pretty self explanatory, its pretty hard to learn, and with new players getting LR they'll spam 1, trying to get rid of the menu. Like bobby stated in a previous thread.

colored beacons - maybe as a shop perk, you could buy colored beacons for 20k or higher credits, Just to add a little flair.

Or, mods+ could change colored beacons for queen bee days or other days involving beacons.

Deathrun double doors - This is a bit hard to explain, but the double doors in death run have 50/50 chance of dying. maybe there could be a hidden button somewhere on the map, in S4S/offices where if you press it, and go to death run double doors, itll give a little notification (like alert messages) In the middle of your screen, saying left kills you. right kills you, etc.

Fixing hurdles vents - When you run into hurdles vents , you boost forward, but you can get stuck on a ladder. If its a hurdles day, and you somehow manage to get inside, if you know this spot, you can just wait on the ladder delaying the day, even ending it if the lead doesnt know what to do. So maybe it would force you up the ladder? idk that would be hard

JB trivia - IK this sounds stupid, and its deffinitely not needed. maybe an LR, comprised of 5 questions about the current jb map, and maybe 100 questions could be in the Question pool. idk. lol. You'd choose this LR, and be given questions on the left of your screen (like buy menu, or a vote for rtv) The first person to answer the question correctly, will win the round, best 3 outta 5. If you answer incorrectly, you immediately lose the round and the other player wins it. If both of you are stuck, mAYBE there could be a skip feature, where if both people press it, it skips the round and adds an extra question. Also, this could only be used once, that way the LR isnt delayed. If one person says skip, the other person doesnt, then the person who says to skip is forced to answer, or at least attempt.

That's pretty much it, all of this is easier said than done, and these are just my ideas. Reply with what could be changed, or questions about my ideas. Im excited to see what you guys think about this.

Edited by Tyrion quadister

microwave in kitchen - A bit TOO easy to rebel with, maybe it could be like old first cell where it tp'd players randomly, or just was disabled. This is CS:GO JB, btw.

but old first cell tp'd you to kitchen and then they changed and then they changed it again so technically we have the old version active already

Honest input

- This has been changed back and forth with nerfing it and then changing it back to infirm. Highly doubt a change is needed here.

Video games - SUPER happy with how this already works, and excited to see whats next for the games. A few ideas - Pac-man? mario lvls 2 or higher? I had an issue recently, in LR, when the T's are tp'd, if they are playing video games, the controller is tp'd with them. Same for ct's.

- This is all coding. From HG coders to Plugin coders. If needing more explanation, basically you need the plugin dev to create such games or level 2 for mario. This can't be added if there is no add-on to it. Unless you do research for "csgo smes plugins" and there is a list, I highly doubt this will ever be touched. Lastly, collision is turned on so when you play games, you don't start running off because you use WASD as movement. Turning this off would cause games to be unplayable.

maybe a few more map secrets, like the one in death run, with the hidden pistol. Upper vip and offices with leadership/escaped prisoners are a bit too well known. I was thinking hidden stuff in soccer, or doge house. really random and maybe hard to reach.

-If were trying to balance the map, I suggest not. This will cause days to be even easier to rebel if said T gets five seven and headshots lead. We have enough guns laying around for different scenario days. Adding will make leading extremely difficult.

Removing charizard - Pretty self explanatory, its pretty hard to learn, and with new players getting LR they'll spam 1, trying to get rid of the menu. Like bobby stated in a previous thread.

-It won't be removed, Perhaps moving it down a selection but you're asking for too much. If players spam a certain key, that's their problem and will only be replaced with say "shot 4 shot deag" or "guntoss" it won't fix the problem with new players pushing numbers on their keyboard.

colored beacons - maybe as a shop perk, you could buy colored beacons for 20k or higher credits, Just to add a little flair.

Or, mods+ could change colored beacons for queen bee days or other days involving beacons.

-Laser awp and bullet trasers are currently broken, Lets try not to break beacon also with adding more colors. The purpose of beaconing is usually to make a player stick out from the crowd. It just seems a bit useless to me to add more colors to something that seems a bit of model and coding work that would need hours of looking into. I could be wrong and all it takes is a simple edit but doubt it.

Deathrun double doors - This is a bit hard to explain, but the double doors in death run have 50/50 chance of dying. maybe there could be a hidden button somewhere on the map, in S4S/offices where if you press it, and go to death run double doors, itll give a little notification (like alert messages) In the middle of your screen, saying left kills you. right kills you, etc.

-Short and sweet, no. That involves coding beyond most. If anything there would be a button that would disable the electricity on double doors or deathrun itself (Floating objects freeze, etc) but again a lot of coding would need to be put in something that would probably be hardly used. But it's called deathrun for a reason.

Fixing hurdles vents - When you run into hurdles vents , you boost forward, but you can get stuck on a ladder. If its a hurdles day, and you somehow manage to get inside, if you know this spot, you can just wait on the ladder delaying the day, even ending it if the lead doesnt know what to do. So maybe it would force you up the ladder? idk that would be hard

-I wouldn't say it's delaying a round but more rebeling. As a lead guard if you instruct them to go into hurdle vents and freeze, Then the next order you give weather it's "Get inside of soccer" or whatever if that T decides to stay inside vents then he's considering rebeling and you can usually see atleast their head or feet. Radar is your friend.

JB trivia - IK this sounds stupid,

You're right, it is. The reason is because questions would need looking into every map update or rule update. I don't think coders want to go through all 100 questions to make sure they're still valid. Too time consuming for something so little.

This is honest criticism, We need ideas that will make the map more CT sided, not even easier for T's to rebel.

• Like 1

1. Eh its fine how it is

2. Unless you want to code the games... The Source NES is all coded, the games and all, and they were done by the owner of the code, not Thomas.

3. Elaborate? Theres enough 'secrets' as it is.

4. I personally like charizard, it's a fun game mode. Plus removing it will just add the next lr to the 1st place so....

3. Um no

4. No

5. I could work on it, but the lead can just tell ts to go someplace else, enter hurdles, and go into the vents. Ints not hard.

6. Eh Im not that big on Trivia

• Like 1

Almost had an aneurysm reading this at work

A lot of things that you are suggesting start to make jailbreak not jailbreak anymore

Microwave is broken right now, believe it or not, people use to be notified of first cell before for kitchen. Don't need to make it any easier for t's to ruin days.

There are way too many guns on the map right now, it's so easy to run and kill the lead without even trying

Edited by blue :D
  • Like 1

[quote name=blue :D' timestamp='1487796379' post='737219]

Almost had an aneurysm reading this at work

A lot of things that you are suggesting start to make jailbreak not jailbreak anymore

Microwave is broken right now, believe it or not, people use to be notified of first cell before for kitchen. Don't need to make it any easier for t's to ruin days.

There are way too many guns on the map right now, it's so easy to run and kill the lead without even trying

+1