Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How did you come across HG?!

Apt. 2B

A friend of mine, long ago, introduced me to the Counter Strike: Source Crackhouse server once. We dicked around for hours. Then, I got on there sporadically throughout the next year or two. It was all I ever really played on CS, so I decided to look up servers with the tag [HG] because it was linked to the only server I ever played on. Then, I found JailBreak, and the rest, as they say, is history...

But I want to tell you anyways.

I didn't actually make the move to join HG for years after I found JailBreak. I think it took me 2 to 3 years, but I'm not 100% sure. I didn't really care to join and just loved fucking around on there. I always followed the rules except for maybe a couple of mass freekills when I first found the server years back(we all do it at some point, amirite). Then, I got pretty into it and started playing on there much more frequently. Once CS:GO came out, it took me about a year I think to actually buy it. I found out that there was an HG JailBreak server on there, too, so I started playing on that. I believe around this time my name was Jake From State Farm on Steam.

Then, after a while, I joined HG, made my name RazzleBerry(inspired by the hipster drink Peace Tea), and here we are.

Magically, Tf2. Vanilla got boring. Was trying out some modded tf2 server gameplay. A friend of mine invited me to play a game-mode called jailbreak. Which, on the typical side, looked just as dumb as it looks today when you're looking at any jailbreak that isn't by HG. Used the server browser to find a good one, to which i did <3 long time. Made an account after i realized i could bring my own ban hammer down on dirty-filthy-rotten-scumbag-cancerous-american-illuminati-republican-pseudo-neo-nazi-nitpicking freekillers. [OFFER EXPIRED] This isn't the first account i played it on though, thus i offer 20k Tf2 rep to whomever can correctly first guess the very first name i ever played on the HG Jailbreak server with.. hint: "Brought a LaserSword to a Gun Fight".

Edited by TimeSlayer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...