Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How did you come across HG?!

Apt. 2B

• 2 weeks later...

I was playing CSS and I was learning how to shoot the AWP and I found a server with a map called Crackhouse ( Hellsgamers server as well) and I played on it for weeks. I made a few friends and one of them told me about a jailbreak server and we joined and I played that server so many hours. Fast forward about 1 year later I have a custom PC and I'm looking through legacy on CSGO and I see a familiar name pop up and I freaked out and now 2 weeks later were back at Jailbreak!

• 2 weeks later...

HG is cool. Played here before years ago sometime in 2007 bounced around servers not settling down until this November of 2015 when I decided to play CSS again and found HG Crackhouse... I guess I'm back home... took me about 3 or 4 months to apply though because I was getting to know everyone and now worth it... came a long way but it's 2nd home now! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually only played MM in csgo by myself til Skys and his Friend, LaZer, decided they were bored of league and they played TTT on HG. I felt left out so I joined them and I RDM'd a T after I saw 2 dead bodies get dropped and I could have sworn the guy I killed just killed those 2 but I guess not and I got slayed where I was in a long battle with some moderator. Then 3 weeks later, Skys applied for the community and I did the same a week or 2 later.

Now Im just a PugChamp.

• Like 2

I came across the hg servers because 2 years ago my home server shut down for good and me and my friends who played on there started just going to random game modes like zombie fortress etc, going to pubs, and trade servers and screwing around, me and about 10 others ,my friends. All of us are sniper mains (TF2), and went to many servers nowhere near as organized as hg, we dont like hackers and never use such things, regardless many servers thought we were using hacks and banned us because of it , because we were very good, I was around the bottom of the skill level... still good tho. around 7 months after the server shut down many quit, I and few others remained just roaming around. One day I got onto Hg's trade 2 trade mine craft map and started playing, I saw that jet pack was enabled and started testing it out, for about 7 hours I played on there and started to get very good at it. Then Misc joined the game, i thought nothing of it, just kept doing my thing, and he started jet packing around as soldier and got the lucky sandwich which gives you over 1000 health, and I flew around him and shot him repeatedly like 9 times till he died. Misc was super suspicious and joined spectators and obviously thought i was aimboting, He realized i wasn't and carired on his game play, I noted that HG was one of the first servers I wasn't banned from and actually knew what aimbot looked like and I was like, hmmm, i like this place. that was in January, its Nov 25 now and I am a Member, A TF2 Moderator, and friends with all of HG!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I came across HG by Playing their TTT. One day i logged on (very bored) went to community servers typed in TTT and clicked the first thing I saw. I was enjoying the people and game style, so I decided to check out their forums. I then realized that i wanted to be a part of this. I applied and then was accepted in 2 days after application. I love this server now and will continue playing!

Edited by Vis1on
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3-4 months ago, I don't know why but I was looking for jailbreak servers at like 2 a.m. and I stumbled upon HG. I think I remember seeing cookie (shyboo) on and we played for a couple of rounds. He told me the server was pretty lit during the day, and the max number of people was like around 60 so I assumed it was a busy server. When I got on the next day, there were a lot of people on, I had some fun, and from there on I've been on the server quite often. (Kind of weird because I've hated JB servers in the past).