Quantcast

• Create Account
217 players in 39 servers, 284 users online, 22 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      27 Feb
    Donny1020

its actually ridiculous that wildlands is $80.... back when i was younger legit you could get a new game for $30.....sigh

Show comments (1)
View All Updates

Recent Topics

Featured Partners

How did you come across HG?!

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
559 replies to this topic

DeVoniiX

DeVoniiX

HGCE Staff (Recruitment)

• 66 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

I usually only played MM in csgo by myself til Skys and his Friend, LaZer, decided they were bored of league and they played TTT on HG. I felt left out so I joined them and I RDM'd a T after I saw 2 dead bodies get dropped and I could have sworn the guy I killed just killed those 2 but I guess not and I got slayed where I was in a long battle with some moderator. Then 3 weeks later, Skys applied for the community and I did the same a week or 2 later.

Now Im just a PugChamp.
Posted Image
Posted Image
HG's DIVERSITY IN PERSONALITY IS AMAZING
Posted Image

brgr.

brgr.

Registered Users

• 317 posts
  • LocationAurora, Illinois

My story about finding HeLLsGamers starts a couple years ago... I was trading some random items at the time, I went looking for trade servers and I found one that caught my eye.

HeLLsGamers.com | Trade #1 Minecraft Realms | FastDL

I joined it and told people what I was trading, etc. I never actually got a trade cause everyone was busy playing on the server instead of trading. I then left the server and added it to my favorites and promised myself that I would again visit that particular server. The next day I returned and still didn't get a trade offer. I left again and never returned (I still had the server in my favorites though)
I kinda forgot about the server and sold my items elsewhere... but like last summer I was pretty bored and looked in my favorites and scrolled and scrolled. (It was a long list :P) I choose a random server actually cause I still didn't remember the server ha. Joined it and saw the big ass logo in the spawn room. and I remember I was trading some items here a long time ago. then I chilled for a bit and met a good friend there as well! Not friends with them anymore but that's not the point. I was in love with this server. next day I married it. Just kidding. Continuing on... I played on the server from time to time, then daily. Probably the only reason I still play Team Fortress 2. (cause it got pretty boring.) I became a VIP on the server (Free Vip) But that still wasn't enough for me. I looked up the website and registered an account. Then signed up for a recruit. and now I'm here, Oh! I also moderate the trading servers now ~ (for now....) and yeah I guess that's my story on how I found HeLLsGamers! :pepper:

TL;DR

Read it please, this took forever and now my fingers hurt, you're welcome. :devil:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's Moose

It's Moose

Banned.

• 58 posts
  • LocationClover Fields
My friends had invite me to the server saying "Join CT and kill as many people as possible" and thats the only time i have gotten tlocked, but then I found out tht there are only a couple assholes on the server
Posted Image

BradRapidTv

BradRapidTv

HG Member

• 32 posts
  • LocationOregon
Was looking for a new jb server tio play on since the previous one i played on was trashed by trolls and admin abuse. Ended up here and applied :)
Posted Image

Leethehunter

Leethehunter

HG Member

• 39 posts
I came across because i was looking for something fun to do besides comp or causal  in CSGO and I found the TTT server, I used to play ttt in airsoft and I knew i would have a blast with ttt on CSGO

Fire<3

Fire<3

Banned

• 23 posts
  • LocationDallas Texas
I was 10 years old on CSS and found a random server, now I have played on HG for 4 years.

S4O4E

S4O4E

HG Member

• 14 posts
came across hg by a firend

ArkAngelAngel

ArkAngelAngel

HG Management (TF2 Division)

• 54 posts
  • LocationTexas,USA

I came across the hg servers because 2 years ago my home server shut down for good and me and my friends who played on there started just going to random game modes like zombie fortress etc, going to pubs, and trade servers and screwing around, me and about 10 others ,my friends. All of us are sniper mains (TF2), and went to many servers nowhere near as organized as hg, we dont like hackers and never use such things, regardless many servers thought we were using hacks and banned us because of it ,  because we were very good, I was around the bottom of the skill level... still good tho.  around 7 months after the server shut down many quit, I and few others remained just roaming around.  One day I got onto Hg's trade 2 trade mine craft map and started playing, I saw that jet pack was enabled and started testing it out, for about 7 hours I played on there and started to get very good at it. Then Misc joined the game, i thought nothing of it, just kept doing my thing,  and he started jet packing around as soldier and got the lucky sandwich which gives you over 1000 health, and I flew around him and shot him repeatedly like 9 times till he died. Misc was super suspicious and joined spectators and obviously thought i was aimboting,  He realized i wasn't and carired on his game play, I noted that HG was one of the first servers I wasn't banned from and actually knew what aimbot looked like and I was like, hmmm, i like this place. that was in January, its Nov 25 now and I am a Member, A TF2 Moderator, and friends with all of HG!
lazyheadfinder

Vis1on

Vis1on

CS:GO Moderator (TTT)

• 26 posts

I came across HG by Playing their TTT.  One day i logged on (very bored) went to community servers typed in TTT and clicked the first thing I saw. I was enjoying the people and game style, so I decided to check out their forums. I then realized  that i wanted to be a part of this. I applied and then was excepted in 2 days after application. I love this server now and will continue playing!

Nadir

Nadir

CS:GO Moderator (Minigames)

• 89 posts
  • LocationOrange

I wanted to play jb bc I used to play source jb (i was like 12) and I remember one of my friends then say that some guys were working on a go version of jailbreak and I figured I'd try it out bc I was going thtough my friends list and saw the guy. AAAAAAAAAAANyway. I started playing and liked the people (<3 u peace) so I kept playing, learned the map, joined the forums, became a recruit, became a member, started playing minigames, fell in love, stopped playing, started playing. rip minigames(thanks ttt)m started playing ttt, applied for mg mod, didnt get it, applied for mg mod, didnt get it, applied for mg mod, got it, rip mg, now i play everything :D #multidivisionalcuck

<3
#:pepper:
Posted Image

Suicide said:

Do not forgot that.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Acidic

Acidic

HG Recruit

• 16 posts
Was looking for random servers to play in summer 2016 and found this one was lit.

(Zoidberg)

(Zoidberg)

HG Recruit

• 3 posts
My friend ObeseMcNugget introduced me into the jailbreak server and i just kept coming back to that one server to play more and more

Arrow

Arrow

HG Member

• 18 posts
A few months ago my friend introduced me to the ttt server

Bird Dog

Bird Dog

HG Member

• 20 posts

I saw a YouTube video on jailbreak. It looked like a blast so I decided to join.  I have been hooked ever sense.

Spazer

Spazer

HG Member

• 178 posts
  • LocationYour mom's bed
Through advertisement.
Merely Existing.....
Posted Image

Spazer: Guess which country I live in
HowSuperTerrible: Manchester?
Spazer: Manchester is a city not a country *facepalm*
HowSuperTerrible: oh

Posted ImagePosted Image

KaluVersion2.0

KaluVersion2.0

Banned

• 27 posts
The late 2014 i was playing on my computer i searched for csgo servers. I came across many servers. But then i found HG. Played on it everyday. When TF2 server comed i got in the server after 10 days of the launch. To this day i don't have any staff. ;(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dual Bladed Weeb

Dual Bladed Weeb

Registered Users

• 31 posts
  • LocationEdge of Omniverse
I tried like, 5 Jailbreak servers before it. HG was the best one and I stuck with it. Glad I did :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

View PostJarJarBinks said:

In all seriousness, there is a version of the map on my pc where the pool is dick shaped

Skys

Skys

CS:GO Moderator (TTT) | HGDC Mapping Team Leader

• 226 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Skies get it ha... ha

I was one day exploring a place called a list of community servers and then I come across a server called TTT. It was fun (still is fun) but one day a guy that just wouldn't shut up. So I took my dads card and bought gold and muted him cx

Edited by Skys, January 10 2017 - 09:20 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

ManTheHarpoons

ManTheHarpoons

HG Recruit

• 3 posts
A kid I was in a DayZ clan with gave me Gmod for free out of a humble bundle. I played all types of modes before getting invited to play a ZS game and thought that HG had the most fun server.

Heppy

Heppy

HG Recruit

• 12 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
3-4 months ago, I don't know why but I was looking for jailbreak servers at like 2 a.m. and I stumbled upon HG. I think I remember seeing cookie (shyboo) on and we played for a couple of rounds. He told me the server was pretty lit during the day, and the max number of people was like around 60 so I assumed it was a busy server. When I got on the next day, there were a lot of people on, I had some fun, and from there on I've been on the server quite often. (Kind of weird because I've hated JB servers in the past).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users