Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How did you come across HG?!

Apt. 2B

I was playing in some random bhop server, and my friend's came in telling me about a hide n seek mod, so I joined the HnS server and fell in love after about 2 months of playing, I finally applied to join. After I got tired of HnS, I tried jailbreak, but I got freekilled too much :D

So, I looked through HG's server's and I found HG's bhop, and fell madly in love with it, and I still am.

Well, after DJ, Lamp, Homer, Shulgi and I won the '76 CPL finals.......

I was first attracted to the HG 9slot zombie server.

I was banned for telling one of the admins that he was full of douchbaggery.

I then went to Homer and offered to buy a 32slot zombie server. The 9slot was then shut down.

Never did find out which member it was who banned me.

MY STORY:

December 2009: I was surfing around for servers in Team Fortress 2. I don't normally play servers with any strange settings(Like 100% crit, rtd, etc.), but for some reason I wanted to try it out.

I just happened to join the 24/7 Pipeline server. I was playing for a while, and after a bit I was talking to The_Monkey. After friendly banter, I started asking him about HG. He soon helped me get set up. I even got free admin for that server(I think it was because I impressed/horrified him when he discovered that I would play that TF2 server anywhere from 7-12 straight back then).

After that, you get the picture. I befriended some people in the clan(and some that aren't in HG anymore). I hope to help contribute to HG, since their friendly staff members have always been great!

• 4 weeks later...

I started playing our awesome Surf server (Back when it was awesome.. Liek when you needed a reserved slot to get in during the weekend.) back in the beginning/middle of '07 (Playing on my friends account). I played around abit and ended up joining around the beginning of '08 (Scary mofos). I never really talked on Vent cause my manliness had not yet kicked in yet but, I got used to it fast. :P

It all started when I was 11... (on CS:S) I loved this map called crackhouse but I could never find one with alot off people till now. I found a server called HG crackhouse (Best crackhouse server ever) there was soo much good thing about it Nice people/Admins cool things too like HG skins for VIP or admin. Then just 3 days ago I joined the HG clan as in going into fourms (Not form steam xD)

Well I found the HG servers back when I was 11. I played them a bit and then soon took a break from valve and Computer Gaming. However when I came back I was 13 I tried to remember my favorite servers back then. I then found HG again started playing their servers and soon after joined HG.

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh.. I found HG back in October 2006 when I stumbled upon the Zombie DM Jetpack server <33 greatest server ever! Back in the days when Tiberian Sun and other awp whores would own chris and i. I miss that server and the old customs server T_T After 4 years, HG hasn't been able to get rid of me.. I can now be found lurking in the office server =]

Someone gifted me CSS over steam in june and the Jailbreak server was like the the fourth one I played on. I had no idea what the fuck was going on so I always got teamswitched xD but now I'm an admin there and an HG recruit so I guess that worked out. I also play gmod serious RP occasionally and MG. <:

Edited by Strummer