Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

POST HERE IF SERVER IS DOWN, LAGGING ETC.

Combine

As opposed to making a thread every time orange is lagging / down or anything of the sort for the other HellsGamers TF2 servers, please post here and we'll obviously read it and be able to notify you of a repair / restart / etc. as soon as it happens. Also knocks down the spam of the same threads over and over.

I've subscribed this thread to my email so i'll see it right away when you have a server down / lagging report, and will be able to forward it to the Division Leaders / Technical Council ASAP. If I don't get to it another Advisor will see it and report it as well.

Edited by laos

• 1 month later...

Right now in the new Event server for Halloween, the gifts are not spawning. They stopped spawn at about 2PM central.

This has been fixed, but I would still like to throw some suggestions towards preventing it.

Edited by BooT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...