Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Anyone Still playing COD MW2?

I was just wondering if anyone was still playing. I usually play once every day, I'm lvl 70 so I won't bring you guys down with all perks and missing some addons to weapons. PM if you guys want to play together and be on TS together playing

I was just wondering if anyone was still playing. I usually play once every day, I'm lvl 70 so I won't bring you guys down with all perks and missing some addons to weapons. PM if you guys want to play together and be on TS together playing

i play mw2 promod. way cooler with funnier mods

): so no MW2 regular. Is promod really that fun?

ya it is

way more serious or way more fun. less hackers, fun mods like gun game one in the chamber etc

pretty sure everyone is banned from mw2

Ya only because of those stupid challenge lobbies that people would accidently get into

My friends and I used to play MW2 for hours on end like 2 years ago. Even with all the hacks and map BS, MW2 was one of the more fun games I've ever played. Best thing we would do is go into ground war with 9 of us all named iSpartan (and myself as iLeonidas) and play as the 300 with Riot SHIELDS and JAVELIN missiles with throwing knives. We have a video somewhere if Turtle can dig that up.

My friends and I used to play MW2 for hours on end like 2 years ago. Even with all the hacks and map BS, MW2 was one of the more fun games I've ever played. Best thing we would do is go into ground war with 9 of us all named iSpartan (and myself as iLeonidas) and play as the 300 with Riot SHIELDS and JAVELIN missiles with throwing knives. We have a video somewhere if Turtle can dig that up.

that sounds fucking awesome

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha well lets see when we can run up a date. Alright for people looking for a game on MW2 atleast for me it seems the game needs a warm up. After it warms up like 5 minutes searching (which I usually enter Team Death match then Search and Destroy, back and forth), you can join games instantly. After a 5 minute warmup waiting in ques, I get BAM 0/12 games matching and play for like 3 hours and drop dead after. (long pause) Respawning 14 seconds later.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't play MW2 a lot. If I ever play, I'm usually playing Special ops cause its so addicting and never gets boring to me.

People arent going to like me when I say this but I really enjoy MW3's Multi-player Cause of the custom gamemodes and server browser unlike mw2. Except Mw3's campaigns and special ops is relatively boring and has like no replay value to me. The storyline is still fun though.

I'm not that good at MW2 and its a little glitchy. But when I play mw3... I'm getting these High K/d's and I just love the AC-130 killstreak in mw3

• 2 weeks later...

I have MW2 on pc but I have a problem : my nat type is strict so sometimes it takes 1h to find a lobby or sometimes never

i tried diffrent things but nothing worked , the only way to play it is to join from some1 else, so if someone here plays MW2 allot, plz add me so i can join through you :)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...