Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Question about linking Other webistes on are Site. Rule!

No!

So I talked to Awwik and some other people in learnship about trying to make a trade part on the forums for Diablo3. Only being able to have ten Items in the auction house and ten in the real money auction house is limited. There was nothing done about making a section on HellGamers website and was told to stop asking or bothering the Leadership for one. So I know of a big trading webiste where people post there Diablo III items for IGG trades.

QUESTION : Can I post a Thread about the trading website on are site without getting in trouble?

Feel free to let me know whats up! Late

id suggest pm

this is almost advertising in itself :o

Well true i guess I have never posted it ip so they won't really no what site i'm talking about. Would just like to help people get to where I am in Diablo3 is all. It's good info to know what ever one else is sell there stuff for and another place to buy new stuff. But I'll just pm people I guess from now on about it if they need help.

So second part of my question then! Question : Are we in anytime going to get a trade part on the HellsGamers Forums? For games like Tf2 / D3 / Wow / Ect.

There is a section for TF2 already

Link please??

If there is a section could Diablo 3 be added easily??

If so i have some good ideas about layouts if you'd like if not cool to. Just thinking outside the box that this could get more people tot he website / the community is all!

imo don't think its a good idea, let people go to the other sites for major trading. if you want to sell within the community ask people who play d3 or something, but outside of hg youll have a shit ton more retar -- i mean people willing to buy virtual items for cash

also ps: your English is broken as fuck

First off your in Leadership?

Second off I'm looking to try and help others in Hg community that plays Diablo 3 to become more like me. Making cash off pixels and all.!

Third are you new to the forums?? My English has always been broke a fuck Bro! Yet I'm understandable and getting better at it. So get at me.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/54-Team-Fortress-2-Division

Look at the sub-forums. DOWHAT?

And trading sites are hit or miss, depends on what gets done about scammers. Cause there are a lot of those.

I've been a Trusted Trade advice on multy forums. Plus can teach and post giudelimes and rules to follow that would help. If it camedown to it