Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Difficult Stream Template Request

LazaHorse

Hello our creatively gifted people. So I have decided I want to make my stream a bit more "legit" than it is at the moment. I have a fairly difficult request, so I hope you will kindly help me with it. If it's a bit over your head, that is fine too, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask.

I'd like a template made to border the user interface in League of Legends. As a reference picture, look below to see what I would like it to resemble:

Template_Request.png

http://upit.co/i/Template_Request.png

In short, I'd like you to re-create the border that League uses for its interface around all the icons and graphical tools. Anywhere they have a border, please cover with your own border. I would also like you to add more to the border by by covering the black bars I drew in myself (with my amazing MS Paint skills) with a similarly styled border. In each of these three boxes will be something of my own (HG logo, Pandora/Winamp/iTunes GUI, and webcam), and I would like them bordered as well just for a clean looking stream. I will leave it up to you as to how the borders will be designed, but I would like something preferably dark (a grey/metal color border would do fine). Whatever design you choose, please make sure it covers (or mimics for simplicity) the extrusions of the border they use (those little points at the corners should be covered/mimicked). Please do make sure though not to cover any of the important icons or graphics. As a guideline for what should not be covered by the border, please check this picture (again MS Paint magic):

Template_Request_with_Specifics.png

http://upit.co/i/Template_Request_with_Specifics.png

Please leave the two outer squares blank, but fill in the 2nd square with some appropriately colored texture background. I'll leave it to your imagination how that will look. I think a grating texture or maybe a fire graphic would fit nicely. Up to you though. Any area with a white box should be left uncovered as they have some sort of important use (the circular red and yellow button at the bottom right should also go uncovered, sorry I forgot about those). If any of this is confusing, find me in TS and we can talk about it.

Please let me know if you would be willing to design this for me. It would be a great blessing and a big help. Let me know!

I realized that even one pixel might make designing this difficult, so I re-cropped it properly to 1920x1080. Follow the borders they use please (it's specific to my computer so changing it wouldn't work), and save it as a usable image file (translucent png would be nice).

Template_Request_Proper_Sized.png

http://upit.co/i/Template_Request_Proper_Sized.png

Incase anyone wants to try their own, this is what I've done

BIG UPS to youthedog, he did an amazing job. This is the final version of the border that I will be using (I changed some stuff and re-sized some of the boxes. I'll be using the lava-style one you made.

Lava_Border_Edit.png

And this is what it will look like when I am actually streaming:

Stream_Preview_with_Border.png

Look at that clearly not posed smile. I'm just so happy with how it turned out. It's amazing, thanks again for the hard work!!!