Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unstacking Teams

xafizzle

So I've been playing a lot on DM servers since I've gotten global admin and I've been noticing a lot that often times, teams are stacked where there are 3 or more people extra people on one team than the other. So I'm wondering, should I use the teamswitch commands and move a player at random to the other team? Or should I just let them eventually balance out?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Can we get the !scramble command to work on the American 100% crits Orange-fix sever? It would help when there are top players on one side against erm. normal (that the right word?) players. It makes for a bit of a boring game, and tend to make the team getting beaten all the time, fed up and not want to leave the base.

Just a thought ...

bean$ ;)

Server: 64.31.16.214:27015

Hi,

Can we get the !scramble command to work on the American 100% crits Orange-fix sever? It would help when there are top players on one side against erm. normal (that the right word?) players. It makes for a bit of a boring game, and tend to make the team getting beaten all the time, fed up and not want to leave the base.

Just a thought ...

bean$ ;)

Server: 64.31.16.214:27015

Don't you have admin on that server? Pretty sure you can call a scramble if you want to on that server.