Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

info [Hg] Gølden�uskiº69º "continued Disrespect"

Wolfman

1. Abuser name: [HG] GøldenЯUskiº69º

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:13389041

3. What server: [HG] Jailbreak

4. About what time: 40 minutes are so

5. PROOF: Below

2mfavzq.jpg6. Please tell us about the incident

GoldenRuski was leading and told all of us to get into "duckhunt" not specifying a side but just generally stating to get into duckhunt. I bhopped out and was killed by "Nite" as you can see then I heard him say kill any terrorists not on their side when he had infact not given the order to be on any specific side. This caused 3 or so freekills and after I !who'd him I slayed him and stated why I had done so. We then begin this back and forth of me being wrong and him being right, him being wrong and me being right and so on. I told him if he felt it was a freeslay then he could post an abuse report. He then calls me an idiot and I kick him for disrespecting an admin. He then tells me I'm a shit admin and to grow up and listen to orders as you can see in the last screenshot. I was just going to give him a ban but didn't know what I should do in a situation where someone disrespects you and then proceeds to leave. Should I have just banned him for a certain amount of time or let it go?

Wasn't sure where to post this but I figured his immaturity and childishness needed to be brought to light.

Thanks to whoever reviews this

-Wolfman

• Like 1