Quantcast

• Create Account
444 players in 59 servers, 284 users online, 63 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      01 Aug
    StyleZ

I would drag my balls across a glass covered desert just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      01 Aug
    iNC:

cant get through a comp game without intense pain in my wrist, cant land shots i know i can easily make, get outpeaked by hamsters. fun life

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      01 Aug
    Comic King

Arrived in Dubai yesterday evening, had to wait for my flight to Muscat, Oman for 7 hours... Now I'm in Oman, in a room that needs strong air conditioning because the temperature outside is 50 degrees Celsius and that's about over 100 in Farenheit. Just ate some Lebanese food, it was awesome!

Show comments (7)
View All Updates

Recent Topics

Idea For Perp Server

- - - - - Cars Idea perp server gmod HG cars HG Idea Perp Server GMOD VIP lame cars

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Tahvero

Tahvero

• Pip
  • 5 posts
CARS :
Could you add more cars for normal players who are not vips or admins. We have any good car seriously 1 can that is ok is Focus and rest of them are lame. they are slow bad handling and over priced, so plz could you add some more cars for us normal players. here is few that some servers has (Bob cat, Merzedes benz, Volvo 240, Emperor, and other IV cars.) i seriously wish you add some new cars because the cars we have are all so lame.

Fix:
I know you cant probably do anything to fix the models that are bugged but if you could fix them well i think its up to garry.

Other server:
Allso it would be nice if you would run other PERP server with Rp_evocity_v2d. So that there would be same items, money and cars.

Monk

Monk

Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationA Himilayan Mountain
The cars that are available are already good.

The Stallion is the best. It has awesome speed, very good handling, and is reasonably priced.

Agreed, it's not an Audi, even though it costs twice as much. But that's part of the deal.

I don't think any models are bugged. If they have pink textures something went wrong when you installed the map. Re-install Gmod or the map if you can find it.

The cars are good.

Also, I don't really understand what you mean by having an earlier version of Perp running. It varies from server to server, only the map may change. Items like guns and cars are added by different hosts.
Join up on dis here Minecraft Server @hub.hellsgamers.com (1.7.4)
Help keep it going and buy Gold @http://hellsgamers.buycraft.net

love Ya Pickles <3
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Thanks to ToruChan and Mr TIn for the awesome Sigs!

Thanks Dolan for the not so flattering sig! :D

Magic

Magic

HG Management (GMOD Division)

• 2,465 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
I would agree with the idea of new cars or something else. I believe the server needs new cars, jobs, whatever it may be to keep the server good.
Posted Image
Thanks to HG | Mr. Tin for the signature!

REVOKE MY BAN IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOUR FAMILY WITH GRAPES IN THE FUCKING MOUTH!!! 1V1 ME NOOB QUICKSCOPES ONLY IF I WIN I OWN THE CLAN!!!

WHY YOU SO BAD SUI?!??!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Lonely Stoner

Lonely Stoner

Members

• PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Locationyuba city California
I'd love to see more cars for everyone, especially the non-VIP or golds. Jobs that don't involve being a G.O would be nice to.
Perp is starting to get boring for a lot of people and it needs a refresher.
Posted Image

Jerm

Jerm

HG Veteran

• 203 posts
Swat's pistol (The USP) has a silencer on but the sound is not silenced...

Tahvero

Tahvero

• Pip
  • 5 posts
WhataWackaMonk if you take a girl and try taking some else that 2 of those skins every else will see you as you would not walk. its bugged because of gmod 13 i think. allso i think it would be nice to have mp5 mixture and mayby some others like TMP, Famas, Galil, Autoshotgun and like scout or something

Papa John

Papa John

HG Recruit

• 1,850 posts
  • LocationPizza Land
I believe the sub-forum you were looking for would be suggestions / bugs.

As for the thread:

1) Cars are part of the incentive for joining VIP / Gold and supporting the server, so it isn't likely, if any cars are added, that it will be for normal players. But you are free to suggest them.

2) If you see any bugged models you are free to list them and they can be looked at, but usually if it is just a purple or error for you then it is because you don't have the content. Make sure you have Half-Life 2 (Any Episode), Team Fortress 2, and Counter-Strike: Source installed and mounted onto GMOD. If that isn't working, you can try deleting GMOD's local files and redownloading from the server.

3) We don't run another PERP server, so if you were suggesting we run another one in competition with our current one I don't believe we will. As for the map, that has been the topic of discussion for a while considering some fairly poor optimizations the current map has, but hopefully those can be resolved in the future.
Check out our new DarkRP server! Server admin is available here!
Find a bug or have a suggestion? We would love to hear them!

Thomas

Thomas

Members

• PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationMadison, Wisconsin
Current cars are quite good imo.

Tahvero

Tahvero

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Those are not Pink and black or ERRORS . its hard to explaine but if you know what kinda some NPC looks like without a gun in singleplayer they looks like that. its like default.

Monk

Monk

Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationA Himilayan Mountain

View PostTahvero, on March 5 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

WhataWackaMonk if you take a girl and try taking some else that 2 of those skins every else will see you as you would not walk. its bugged because of gmod 13 i think.

Im sorry...... English?
Join up on dis here Minecraft Server @hub.hellsgamers.com (1.7.4)
Help keep it going and buy Gold @http://hellsgamers.buycraft.net

love Ya Pickles <3
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Thanks to ToruChan and Mr TIn for the awesome Sigs!

Thanks Dolan for the not so flattering sig! :D

Tahvero

Tahvero

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Its hard to explaine sorry, well take a girl and pick some of those skins you will see whats the problem

Cowboy Pickles

Cowboy Pickles

Members

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
I... still don't understand you, is there a different way you can explain this?

Tahvero

Tahvero

• Pip
  • 5 posts
http://www.google.fi...26&tx=205&ty=47

Look at this photo the bugged character is like this and it goes forward like this it doesnt move its legs or anything

Cowboy Pickles

Cowboy Pickles

Members

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
Your talking about the player models with broken animations? Yeah, they've been like that. You could of just said a bugged player model. That would of been a lot easier on all of us.

Homer

Homer

Founder

• 1,747 posts
  • LocationCali
Which NPC's on the map are T-crossed like that? I fixed that issue when the server came back online after gmod 13 update, unless is just recently broke. Please post screenshots of the broken NPC's in-game so I can fix them.

We need Admins! [GOLD] Account: Signup

Mafia-

Mafia-

HG Management (Strategy Division)

• 392 posts
  • LocationBoston

View PostHomer, on March 13 2013 - 02:27 AM, said:

Which NPC's on the map are T-crossed like that? I fixed that issue when the server came back online after gmod 13 update, unless is just recently broke. Please post screenshots of the broken NPC's in-game so I can fix them.
I have yet to see any broken NPC's since the update.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cowboy Pickles

Cowboy Pickles

Members

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
I think he's talking about the player models.

Cookie

Cookie

Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois

View PostHomer, on March 13 2013 - 02:27 AM, said:

I believe he is talking about the two broken player models. Its a specific set of skin/face, and body you need to do to accomplish this, and the result makes it so you can't tell where the person is aiming and if they are aiming a gun at all. Anyone who does this is just abusing a bug imo.
For what ever it's worth, I cannot get direct screenshots of the models since they aren't used very often but they are the black woman with a red coat, or a man with black hair and a suit that causes this to happen.
Posted Image
this sig was made by rudabaga.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cars Idea perp server gmod HG, cars, HG, Idea, Perp, Server, GMOD, VIP, lame cars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users