Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

"game Client Mismatch With Selected Region" Error..

XpoZ

Last night I went to go on SC2 and there was an update, after the update it wouldn't allow me to log on because of a "Game client mismatch with selected region" error. I googled the error and saw a few help threads on battle.net, everything they said to try and do that supposedly works did not work. Is anyone else having this issue, or have had this issue and could possibly help? Thanks in advance.

Well, it updated EU and I can log into EU, but I can't switch and play on any server but EU. I'm gonna try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Try contacting them through a support ticket Blizzard usually answers within 24 hours and I gotta say their customer service is superb.

Don't dude you have to wait until august 1st then America has the patch so you can go play on america

Yeah, I decided not to because my bro came up and told me it will be fixed around 8am PST since that is when NA gets the patch. So, I'm just gonna check and see if it's fixed after I watch Bomber's OSL Semi.