Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Plasti Dipped My Cruze

Sonick

So I have been looking to do this for a while but finally got around to it. I have plasti dipped my Cruze. Well, partially.

I did the Headlights and Bowties today. I plan to do the Rims, Taillights, and Cruze / LT Badges this weekend. This stuff is amazing and very very easy to do.

Oh by the way, it took half a can to do what you see and about an hour and a half of work from prep to finish. Cans of this stuff are only $6 at Home Depot. This stuff sticks on very good, I've seen people on youtube take it through multiple car washes and put 2000 psi pressure washers to it and it doesn't come off, BUT, when you decide to take it off, it peels right off.

post-2571-0-73260600-1379087202_thumb.jpg

post-2571-0-02044000-1379087205_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Has anyone tried any other color of plasti dip?? I wouldn't mind possibly trying it on my rims. I have some curb rash from a previous accident. I got most of it sanded down and buffed it so now it looks kinda shiny, sorta like chrome finish. I wouldn't mind trying this though. Does it come in like..chrome? Haha!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...