Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Team Fortress 2 Jailbreak Scrim (Official)

Holy_Man

Attention ANY AND ALL TF2 Division Members who are interested in joining the Team Fortress 2 Jailbreak Scrimmage Team:

WELCOME!

I, Supreme (#1 TF2 Admin, Best Lead 2013), do hereby congratulate you on your interest to the GREATEST scrim team to grace the Team Fortress 2 Division. We here at the TF2 Jailbreak Scrim are the "Best of the Best" when it comes to Jailbreak on TF2. We strive to set the standard, and "!lead" the way. As a member of this scrim team you are agreeing to three (3) things right away.

These three things are.

1. You shall know the rules of Jailbreak as outlined in the Holy Bible of Jailbreak (Both Old and New Testaments) as if they were your moral codes in which you live by.

2. You shall always conduct yourself as to bring a positive outlook to the HellsGamers gaming community, The Team Fortress 2 Division, and the Jailbreak Scrim.

3. You shall at all times shows respect to your fellow Jailbreak Scrim members and opponents, unless of course, lead is a try hard or CTs are derps.

Now that you have read and acknowledged those three things, we need some basic information from you.

NAME (Gamer Handle):

STEAM ID:

How Long have you played on HellsGamers Jailbreak servers? (Estimated):

Why you wish to join the Team Fortress 2 Jailbreak Scrim:

Lead Days in which you felt accomplished (Accolades / Best Days Ever):

Any information you wish to add you feel may be appropriate:

Any and all questions contact myself, [HG] Supreme or [HG] HyperActive.

supremesmall_zps47c779fe.jpg

[HG] Supreme

Team Fortress 2 Jailbreak Scrim Team Co-Captain / Founder

• Like 2

NAME (Gamer Handle): RetroGamer

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:53282612

How Long have you played on HellsGamers Jailbreak servers? (Estimated): Up to 100 hours (i dont remember when i started

Why you wish to join the Team Fortress 2 Jailbreak Scrim: Because I LOVE playing and meeting new people. I also really want to play in a scrim.

Lead Days in which you felt accomplished (Accolades / Best Days Ever): Usually when the leads cooperate and we do 300 or Pokemon. We also do really fun warday's and stuff. My Ts are rewarded when they cooperate.

Any information you wish to add you feel may be appropriate: I hope this goes well. Good Luck!

NAME (Gamer Handle): [HG] PersianSkillzz

STEAM ID:0:22443415

How Long have you played on HellsGamers Jailbreak servers? (Estimated):since 2009

Why you wish to join the Team Fortress 2 Jailbreak Scrim: Cuz im too sexy not to be on it

Lead Days in which you felt accomplished (Accolades / Best Days Ever): The best day ever is whenever I LEAD!

Any information you wish to add you feel may be appropriate: Holy Mans ugly <3

• Like 1

NAME (Gamer Handle): RetroGamer

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:53282612

How Long have you played on HellsGamers Jailbreak servers? (Estimated): Up to 100 hours (i dont remember when i started

Why you wish to join the Team Fortress 2 Jailbreak Scrim: Because I LOVE playing and meeting new people. I also really want to play in a scrim.

Lead Days in which you felt accomplished (Accolades / Best Days Ever): Usually when the leads cooperate and we do 300 or Pokemon. We also do really fun warday's and stuff. My Ts are rewarded when they cooperate.

Any information you wish to add you feel may be appropriate: I hope this goes well. Good Luck!

NAME (Gamer Handle): [HG] PersianSkillzz

STEAM ID:0:22443415

How Long have you played on HellsGamers Jailbreak servers? (Estimated):since 2009

Why you wish to join the Team Fortress 2 Jailbreak Scrim: Cuz im too sexy not to be on it

Lead Days in which you felt accomplished (Accolades / Best Days Ever): The best day ever is whenever I LEAD!

Any information you wish to add you feel may be appropriate: Holy Mans ugly <3

Thank you both for your interest! I will be speaking with you soon!

NAME (Gamer Handle): 10 Guy

STEAM ID: 10 Guy

How Long have you played on HellsGamers Jailbreak servers? (Estimated):10 Guy

Why you wish to join the Team Fortress 2 Jailbreak Scrim:10 Guy

Lead Days in which you felt accomplished (Accolades / Best Days Ever): 10 Guy

Any information you wish to add you feel may be appropriate:10 Guy

• Like 2