Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

all New !pd Option (Introducing The Vip)

**Roy**

So, first of all i would like to start by apologizing if this idea was given before but well, here it goes

When you roll the dice there is a small chance that you can get VIP

VIP gets transported immediately to VIP cell, and is given a usp with 2 bullets (you can remove the usp if you dont like it, OR switch it for another perk -can be speed, health whatever you want- although i would recommend that is something that doesnt give him away to avoid freekilling, the USP you can drop it, speed you can't)

VIP has a special perk, if by the end of the round, the VIP is ALIVE all ALIVE t's get 5 credits, If by the end of the round the VIP is dead, all ALIVE CT's get 10 credits

The VIP has to die REBELLER in order to CT's can get the bonus if the VIP dies NON REBELLING CT's do NOT get the bonus, this in order to avoid freekilling and games focused on mass killing T's

The general idea is that the other T's have to protect the VIP from getting killed in order to get the bonus, and only a succesfull rebellion will grant them the bonus and for the CT's we are taking away the chance that freekilling and games designed to mass kill T's wont work to get the credits.

Feedback is appreciated.

KTHXBAI

Roy

Pd: ºĄϘºĄϘºĄϘºĄϘºĄϘºĄϘºĄϘºĄϘºĄϘº

i was thinking the same thing, wouldn't ct's try to tarp or bait those vip's extra hard?

IF this becomes a thing my advice is: don't tell ct's who the VIP is.

Yeah, i think we could make it so only the T's knows who the VIP is, OR only the VIP knows he is VIP, and let them think everyone on VIP is VIP and then take care of all of them!

as i said, there is NO WAY freekilling will get the CT's the bonus, other thing is, NOT EVERY ROUND THERE WILL BE A VIP, i suggest, the change of getting VIP be like 5% or less, so when they DO get it, they take good care of it, and if the VIP dies in a normal game, NO ONE gets the bonus, because the VIP has to be killed in a special condition REBEL

Better yet if a mapper wants to add onto the map, a deathrun course to a self-destruct button room to blow up the jail.

I mean make it extremely rare, but would be fun to have more pressure on cts to try to finish the day fast, without getting blown up with the facility.

But make it a BIG RED BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Better yet if a mapper wants to add onto the map, a deathrun course to a self-destruct button room to blow up the jail.

I mean make it extremely rare, but would be fun to have more pressure on cts to try to finish the day fast, without getting blown up with the facility.

But make it a BIG RED BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

but jb isnt a deathmatch...some days are meant to take longer. if we rush the ct's they just start making it into a deathmatch server basically.

but jb isnt a deathmatch...some days are meant to take longer. if we rush the ct's they just start making it into a deathmatch server basically.

I didn't say make it a deathmatch server now did I!

I want to make ct lead who can't give orders more of a reason to lead and not make me wait a minute for them to think of a order to say!

And i'm talking like a 1 out of 20 chance of getting it also!

Edited by CanIYellNow@

I didn't say make it a deathmatch server now did I!

I want to make ct lead who can't give orders more of a reason to lead and not make me wait a minute for them to think of a order to say!

u kinda did lol. in order to hurry up a lead they would have to start killing t's quicker, not all leads are going to be the greatest and it takes some getting used to and learning. if a newer lead has to be rushed always hes just going to do lava days or something that will kill the t's as fast as possible thus leading to ct's just trying to kill t's to rush to LR.

Most of the leads i see on normally have days planned out before they take lead, and for the ones that dont its normally either that they are newer and trying and just need some time to improve on leading, or the lead dies and they are just trying to save the day.

Edited by Donny1020

u kinda did lol. in order to hurry up a lead they would have to start killing t's quicker, not all leads are going to be the greatest and it takes some getting used to and learning. if a newer lead has to be rushed always hes just going to do lava days or something that will kill the t's as fast as possible thus leading to ct's just trying to kill t's to rush to LR.

Most of the leads i see on normally have days planned out before they take lead, and for the ones that dont its normally either that they are newer and trying and just need some time to improve on leading, or the lead dies and they are just trying to save the day.

What part of 1 out of 20 chance of getting this pd did you not understand?