Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Baby Anniversary

XxwonderbredxX

So my Baby Kayla. I named my car "Kayla" don't judge.

anyway...

So today makes our two year anniversary. I love my car.

(I named my car after a girl i loved. :P)

and I hit 108,046 miles today. I put on 12,046 miles on her since I bought her 2 years ago.

0so1pPD.jpg

and i put new lights in my car.

yellow headlights (no pic, my phone cam is shitty) and Blue Parking lights for the front.

guFu4G8.jpg

6sQWyW5.jpg

• Like 1

Ye it sucks much :/

Is the driver's side on the right side? Or left?

Grats! My dad and I were talking yesterday and he was bitching saying I drive too much because I bought my car 11 months ago brand new and I've put 27,000 miles on it.

Dude, that's a shit ton of miles in less than a year. Where do you drive to?! Cause the average driver puts 12,000 miles on their car every year.

• Like 1

Is the driver's side on the right side? Or left?

Dude, that's a shit ton of miles in less than a year. Where do you drive to?! Cause the average driver puts 12,000 miles on their car every year.

I go to Wisconsin every month and Florida every few months.

• 3 weeks later...

so where do you live? i have never heard of any state here in the U.S. allowing blue corners, here in texas the only color you can have is white or orange corners... didnt stop me from tinting my corners black lol

1390649_545689152191721_979063785_n.jpg

I live in Chicago. But its illegal in the US to have them blue. But I like them, I'll take them out if I get pulled over for it doe. And lmaooo