Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wow Is Dieing :(

captaincracker

I've been playing since BC release and I made my character that I still play today about a week after BC came out. It's one of the games I'll still probably go back to every now and then. My favorite time was Mists of Pandaria. People are going to go, YOU'RE CRAZY, MOP WASN'T FUN. It was pretty damn fun. And so was almost every other xpac in their own ways.

I've been playing since BC release and I made my character that I still play today about a week after BC came out. It's one of the games I'll still probably go back to every now and then. My favorite time was Mists of Pandaria. People are going to go, YOU'RE CRAZY, MOP WASN'T FUN. It was pretty damn fun. And so was almost every other xpac in their own ways.

I agree with you, MOP was pretty fun. They just made everything was too easy now. I liked when you had to find people to group up with you and go raiding or to an instance.

WoW is amazing, lvl 90 blood dk here! 564 ilvl MoP is amazing idk why everyone hates it

Papo, i got myself a blood dk and it's just too freaking easy.

Tanking now days: hold aggro, pop cd's if bad healers, out dps bad dps players and heal more than the damage. There is no boss(on normal and first few hc) that tanking is even slightly hard to do. DBM tell when to pop cd's, when to taunt, when to do everything and there is so little movement so that you can play with 1 hand and do everything you need.

Papo, the content is just too easy in every facts and there is waaaay to easy to get gear with all the dailies, lfr, flex and boost out there so when you try to join a guild that seems good, people may have gear but no one of them have the brain to use it.

Play cs.go, play league of legends, play minecraft, play Gmod, play fucking SNAKE on a NOKIA 3210 instead of that game...

Edited by Mr Swede # Johan
  • Like 1

Papo, i got myself a blood dk and it's just too freaking easy.

Tanking now days: hold aggro, pop cd's if bad healers, out dps bad dps players and heal more than the damage. There is no boss(on normal and first few hc) that tanking is even slightly hard to do. DBM tell when to pop cd's, when to taunt, when to do everything and there is so little movement so that you can play with 1 hand and do everything you need.

Papo, the content is just too easy in every facts and there is waaaay to easy to get gear with all the dailies, lfr, flex and boost out there so when you try to join a guild that seems good, people may have gear but no one of them have the brain to use it.

Play cs.go, play league of legends, play minecraft, play Gmod, play fucking SNAKE on a NOKIA 3210 instead of that game...

Boy, that escalated quickly.

Well, all that I said above is correct, from my point of view.

But I will still buy the new expansion pack, I think it will be a fresh start with a fresh expansion pack and new people that make it, hope for the best, right?

I heard it was going to be good. I just hope it gets a little more difficult. I'll definitely try it out though.