Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jarhead_Nation_PERP_Picture.jpg

Hi, welcome to the Jarhead Nation organization thread.

What is Jarhead Nation?

Jarhead Nation is a organization of a small amount of people. Jarhead Nation has existed in years. The organization were much bigger on a older and closed PERP server called VS3. Back then it was called Jarheads, maybe some might remember it. Now a few of us left, has joined HellsGamers PERP.

What's the difference between Jarhead Nation and the other organizations?

There ain't no big difference between Jarhead Nation and the other organizations, else that we care about who's in Jarhead Nation, and who's not. Not all people will be accepted. Why is that?

Who can be in Jarhead Nation and who can't?

Of course all people will have a chance, we won't let specific people out of course. There's some qualifications that must be right. If you have been causing Jarhead Nation trouble, or been in a organization that have been causing trouble, you may not be accepted as you may not be trustworthy. You can always come back later and may be accepted if the Jarhead Nation have seen you do something positive to Jarheads. Though buttlicking doesn't work at all, so spare some time and don't do that.

How active are we?

We grow and raid alot in Jarhead Nation. We're trying to make money and have fun. If we raid or kill you, don't take it personally, because we're not trying to make friends, we're just trying to have some fun and play the game.

The leaders of Jarhead Nation are:

• Pete Dunham
  • Mike Angelo

Co-Owner:

• James Bentley

Member list:

• Jesper Storm
  • Eddy Fox
  • Frank Martin
  • David Duken
  • Ron Swanson
  • Diamond Geezer
  • Gagzor Liberkind

Do we recruit?

If we think that you are able to join, yes.

If Jarhead Nation become bigger, we might setup a small support organization for trials, where a newer Jarhead Nation member will become leader of the trials, and make sure they live up to the rules and requirements.

How do I join Jarhead Nation?

There are some rules and some requirements. Else please add me (Mike Angelo) or Captain Haddock (Pete Dunham) on steam and we'll discuss further.You can't join Jarhead Nation just like that. First you will be on a trial for some time, until we decide if you're in or out. To become a member on trial, you must still live up to the rules and requirements. If you live up to the rules and requirements, we will take you to a in-game interview, and ask some questions about age, where you come from, about which organizations you've been in, and why we should let you join Jarhead Nation.

What's the rules and requirements?

• We don't want people that act childish.
  • Have enough money for yourself.
  • You should be able to take care of yourself.
  • Follow the server rules of course.
  • You must have 5-7 days playtime at least. (Depends on your PERP experience).
  • Don't buttlick.
  • You must not have been causing Jarhead Nation trouble.
  • You must not have been in a organization that have been causing trouble for Jarhead Nation.
  • You must be loyal to Jarhead Nation, even before you ask if you can join.
  • Don't come ask if you can join because we own expensive cars or base at Skyscraper/MTL. If you wanna join Jarhead Nation, you must show some potential.

If you're looking to join, please contact Mike Angelo or Captain Haddock (Pete Dunham) on Steam, or in the PERP server.

*New* You can also apply in the comment section below. Just right some basic stuff about your character and about which organizations you've been in. Please type your Steam name so we can contact you if we wanna ask you a few questions. Thank you for your time.

shadymikkel.png

drunkhaddock.png

Edited by MikeAngelo
  • Like 4

I would like to apply to this organization please.

I have 6 days played, 2 cars, and enough money to supply me for a long time (180k)

Ive had experience with The Greco Family, and Overlords, so i know my way around with basing.

I could also help with anything if needed, and im also usually active most the time.

In-game name: Johnathan Mercielago

Steam name: -hg- lovegun

Time played (IG): 4 days (However I have lots of experience in perp through other servers)

Previous orgs: Overlords

Why I want to join: I'd like to join this org because I want to be a part of an organised organisation like Jarhead Nation so that I can base with a skilled bunch of players, I can be a part of raiding and just to make the game more enjoyable and fun! I aslo can afford my own guns and ammo and I have my own ferrari so I don't need help getting to places

I would like to join this organization, if you don't mind.

I currently have 5 days playtime and own a Murceliago (And an ATV).

I am able to depend on my self and am willing to donate (Not too much) to other members in need.

(STEAM name: |Fail| NuclearPluto)

I hope you will consider and accept this application

Thank you - Barry BonBon

Hey my name is Beatbox,

I own a audi with everything customized (under glow etc...)

I have been the orgs listed: Justice family, Teh Darknights, and Syndicate.

I have 400k of PERP Cash in my bank.

I have 6 almost 7 days in hours played on HG's PERP server.

Steam name: Shadow Thieves Beatz

I am on almost on the time (im a nerd xD)

I am also a gold vip member for perp.

IGN: Shadow Thievez

Why do i wanna join this organization?: Well i have been in quite some orgs not just on here but on other servers like DG which closed down awhile back and this i can honestly say is quite organized and knows how to play the game pretty well and the people in the org are quite nice people and are never rude or ignorant to any players as far as i seen, you guys also dont break many rules from what i have noticed and thats the type of org i would like to be in.

Edited by Beatbox Abc
  • Like 1

:pepper:Rp Name: Buttermilk Pancakes

3 weeks almost 4

I have a Mercades (full customs) and over 500K

I have been apart of a lot of orgs and owned my own such as High Class Rollers, The Greco Family, and I have owned The Breakfast Crew

Steam Name: Scarriere341

I am a gold member, can make everything, I know how to help people (raid and base), and I am very active

I want to join the organization because the way you described the org sounded a lot like the way I want an organization to be plus I like that this org is smaller and more friendly to each other and I think that it is good that you have played on another server and you know what you are doing. I will admit I have broken some rules and been blacklisted my fair share but hopefully that doesn't change your opinion. :)

I also hope that I might be able to learn more and bring helpful advise to you guys if you need it. :)

Edited by John Willis
  • Like 1

Rp Name: Frosted Flakes

2 weeks almost 3

I have a corvette, mini cooper,escaladees

I have been apart of a lot of orgs such as the Breakfast Crew, third street saint, dead echo

Steam Name: Faded Indian

I know how to help people (raid and base), and I am very active

I want to join the organization because the way you described the org sounded a lot like the way I want an organization to be plus I like that this org is smaller and more friendly to each other and I think that it is good that you have played on another server and you know what you are doing.

• Like 1

Hello I would like to apply to Jarhead nation.

My play time is 5 days but soon 6 days (I think)

I have an ATV (Dont ask) Ford and a Ferrari Spyder.

My perp cash is around 75k so I have plenty to supply myself.

I'm not the best at raiding but im quite decent at defending.

Im on as much as I can which is quite alot.

My reason to join Jarhead Nation is because you guys are very skilled and seem to be fun to hang around.

Also Ive been in alot of smaller orgs so now I think its time to join a bigger and better org.

My PERP name is Tommy Vercetti and my steam name is BertilSensei

Edited by Bertil

Hello Leaders and Members from the Jarhead Nation,

I am would like to join your org because i heart and saw that your org is very active (raiding,basing...).

My Name is Sasuke Simpson (Steam:Verklag mich DOCH!) and i have the playtime from 5 days.

Now im not the richies because i bought a new car but i have 35k.I own 2 cars the Vw Polo and the Spyder.

I am every day online.

Are among my strong that im good at basing,Im flexible in every situation and be a good escape-driver.I also I am not easily to irratated and nice to all.

Add to My weaknesses are that I sometimes can not speak good english...

I wanna join the Jarhead Nation because i always been in a smaller org now i wanna try how it is in a big.The Jarhead Nation is also very activ by rading and basing

and that i really like.

I hope you conact me and maybe I can join :)

Yo, I would like to join Jarhead Nation

My RP Name is Pein Goodman

I have 1 week of playtime and and I have 200k

I have all the genes so that I can craft all guns (except for deagle) and I can lockpick.

I'll never ask you for any ammo/guns or whatever else shit there is.

I own the cars Lamborghini Gallardo, Audi, Corvette, Huntley, Syclone, and some other worse cars.

I'm a very active player in perp and I know how to raid/base.

My former experience with orgs aren't big and i've mostly been in some lower class orgs that were private just for my friends and some others to join

The main reason I want to join you guys is because you're an active and wealthy org and probably the only one of those who are in the same timezone as me.

If you feel that I could be a good add to this org add -hg- Pein on steam.

Edited by Pein Goodman