Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Abuse Reddevil

1. Abuser name: HG | RedDevil6193 [uM]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:34243649

3. What server: [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

4. About what time: 12:30 pm CT

5. PROOF: http://imgur.com/DMLgDze http://imgur.com/8quMtsZ

6. Please tell us about the incident: reddevil muted me for 15 rounds he typed that after saying abuse to him muting me for 15. I played a HLDJ clip ( brave heart screaming freedom) to lead a rebel against the CT's twice or 3 times. Red also threatend to ban me for typing his name. I informed audiotape immediately.

[rep:11462] POOKR | ŢŞ: poor grim

[admin] HG | RedDevil6193 [uM] : next time u say my name

Not Cosmo : meowmeowbeanz day?

Zealem Pootie : !fire

[HG JB] Zealem Pootie voted to fire [HG] No! ᶠᶸᶜᵠᵧₒᵤ

Not Cosmo : meowmeowbeanz day?

๖ۣۜÇombat¹Âº² | ŢŞ : !fire pass to ascii

[HG JB] ๖ۣۜÇombat¹Âº² | ŢŞ voted to fire [HG] No! ᶠᶸᶜᵠᵧₒᵤ

The-Black-Mamba | ߧ : !donate 200

Tech N9ne Hope For Higher Power : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Guard Dog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) : !fire

[HG JB] Guard Dog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) voted to fire [HG] No! ᶠᶸᶜᵠᵧₒᵤ

[admin] HG | RedDevil6193 [uM] : expect a ban

text off conversation

Edited by the joker( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Like 2

3rd picture was for a opinontated day on why you love red devil 1&2 i said abuse for threataning to ban because i typed your name and i thought it was funny. And why is the "punishment" for saying calling out abuse a ban?

*edit* ill check back at 2:00 CT ( i meant 2 am lol)

• Like 1

reddevil was in general being a jerk that game he muted about 5 other players for bogus reasons, mostly someone playing hldj for a few seconds. who was the different admin? from the begging it was abuse because i used a hldj clip to lead a rebel like i said and it was successful 3-4 times in a row and he muted me for playing the clip, in T chat they said to rebel on the hldj clip and another player was going to play it but i said i was going to and i played it then red muted me for 15 rounds. Leading a rebel with a hldj clip and getting muted is abuse. And i please ask that you look at this as red as a new mod not as a upper management, i dont want you to side with him just because hes high up or your his friend.

*edit* weeman im not a troll. ive been playing on this server for over a year and a half. I dont think any troll could do it for that long, i go onto the server to laughf at the stupid shit that goes on. Sometimes i cant play for minuets at a time because im laughfing so hard, I love this server ive probaly put 80-90% of my CSS hours into this ONE server. dont call me a fucking troll i love this server and its community.

Thats the problem with jb, paid admins dont have to do shit.

Leadership are not present 24x7 thats makes people like you think they can spam music whenever no one is talking, which usually goes on every second. Its not like i just started muting for no reason, you guys make it so annoying that cant hear shit cant hear orders makes all confusion for other players too. I had said that warning many times as you can see i posted logs in that ban report.

I wont stand doing nothing why you guys make server hldj only.

• Like 3

some of us have terrible mics or cant talk for other reasons, but the fact i sill don't get why cant someone accuse a admin of abuse? i accused you of abuse and you banned me? I just think its unreasonable to ban someone for accusing a admin of abuse, i mean if this happened to everyone everyone would be sucking the admins dick. THINK ABOUT IT. i accused you of abuse and i was bannned like wtf

some of us have terrible mics or cant talk for other reasons, but the fact i sill don't get why cant someone accuse a admin of abuse? i accused you of abuse and you banned me? I just think its unreasonable to ban someone for accusing a admin of abuse, i mean if this happened to everyone everyone would be sucking the admins dick. THINK ABOUT IT. i accused you of abuse and i was bannned like wtf

I m done arguing with you since you dont get the point.

I didnt banned you cause you said it once, you always do that shit and try to cause drama which i warned you about. You still did it many times.

And here is the thing when i muted you, you were doing it over lead when he was trying to give orders.

Like i said, i m done arguing w.e proof needed to review this report is here.

• Like 7

The Joker, I noticed in your ban report (which Red Devil linked up above) that you have several 1-round mutes and a kick prior to your 15-round mute. I would imagine that the 15-round mute was justified, since you ignored all other mutes and continued playing your clips.

An occasional well-timed clip is one thing. A constant clip that interfears with orders or gameplay is just annoying.

As for the ban, some times it's best to have a quick 2-hour ban when things get heated. We don't like to have arguments between admins and players in public in the middle of a server, because that's unprofessional. I understand you are angry about it, but it's only a 2-hour ban to allow you to cool off.

Please continue to have fun playing in the server. I'm sure you and Red Devil will be able to put this behind you.

TL;DR:

• The 15-round mute was not abuse because it only occurred after several 1-round mutes, warnings, and a kick.
  • The 2-hour ban was not abuse because it was a quick ban to prevent a heated argument from spiriling out of control in a public forum.

• Like 5

it wasnt a 2 hour ban it was a DAY ban, ill have to wait till tomorrow at this time to play again.

*edit*

• The 2-hour ban was not abuse because it was a quick ban to prevent a heated argument from spiriling out of control in a public forum. -bort

I do agree that a two hour ban would be 100% reasonable