Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Questions

WiNK TotEM

1) Sometimes my attachments go haywire, and end up infront of my face or in my view or on my feet, any way to fix this?

2) When I try to view HG items in the !premium menu, the page doesn't load, and all I see is a white box. How do I fix this?

3) I recently joined a Jailbreak server and spec'ed for about ten minutes. Instead of learning anything, I found myself whispering, "FIRE BAD!" over and over. Am I that stupid?

1) try disabling all attachments, waiting till respawn, then re-enabling

• easy way to do this is by enabling stealth-mode, what this does is disable hats trails items all in one shot, but you may have to respawn a few times after you enable it and after you disable it

2) Il look into the motd white box issue, if its an issue with the webpage it loads from itself or implementation of the page in the motd thats uM+

• Do you crash or lag out of the game when you get this error? If so please post below/pm me on steam

3) Nah, jailbreak makes us all a little :wacko:

• Like 1

3) I recently joined a Jailbreak server and spec'ed for about ten minutes. Instead of learning anything, I found myself whispering, "FIRE BAD!" over and over. Am I that stupid?

This is known as the 'Jailbreak Effect'. You may notice yourself randomly yelling 'all t's freeze', or 'freekill!'. This is just your brain cells deleting themselves due to the nature of the jailbreak server. Other side effects may include: lack of ability to speak and understand the English language, thinking playing a HLDJ clip over lead is funny, and joining an e-gang.

• Like 2