Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Tobey

xIFATALSKILLZIx

1. Abuser name: [HG] Tobey

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:57656640

3. What server: Dark RP

4. About what time: 12:00AM EST

5. PROOF: See demos

6. Please tell us about the incident, Breaking rules, disrespecting, skybasing with NO keypad and clearly needing to re-read the server rules, I have been here for many years and know them better than him, I try to tell him and he tells me to cry about it, All admins (even paid ones) should follow ALL the rules also, and show respect to its players, He represents HG and should be a good influence.

ALL players should follow the rules

*EDIT: Also he random demoted lordbon as mayor for BAD laws, Lordbon asked about it and he kicked him and saying dont disrespect (which was at Tobeys "di\scretion")

tobey.dem

tobey2.dem

tobeyrulebreak.dem

Edited by xIFATALSKILLZIx
  • Like 1

In regards to the demote there was no real proof of that, but more of the later reaction from Lordbon in which he caused more issues and disrespecting Tobey, so no real issue with the kick from the server. Second, there were two admins on so I can't really tell who kicked Lordbon exactly since there was another admin next to Tobey, Grey. However, I do not approve of Tobey thinking he can break the rules just because he is an admin as well as the disrespect towards you. However, for the near future, try to capture everything so we don't run into situations like this.

Banned until he comes here and explains himself.

I did move once you brought up the rule about building in the streets I could have been nicer about it and that is where I am in the wrong but don't forget the things that you did wrong there was alot of things that you did not get you broke rules yourself and you have to remember that and after all of this happend you and your friend ran around yelling about how you where going to get me banned and disrespecting me and other HG members along with the community who where on the server and you cant forget that I was not the only admin on at the time.

Edited by ~Tobey~

Ok to prevent any further escalation, I am going to leave it at this. Tobey, you need to not think you are above the rules, even if you're an admin. You're job is to set the example and not be a douche to other players. iFatal, even if there was any problems caused by you, lets try to prevent that from happening. I don't want to see this come up again Tobey.

Reviewed.