Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

So, I'm new to this writing about myself thing and kind of late to do it lol. But here goes.. :3

I joined HG in February. I love to play video games, it is literally the only way I can be happy. Sadly enough lol. I already have made some great actual friends [Raywl, AdmirableAdmiral, what1how, R3venant, Kalron? lol, Dadavisster] and would not turn away more :3.

I mostly play League of Legends and Hearthstone. I can play just about anything.. I have played Gary's Mod, Counter-Strike GO, Blacklight Retribution, SWTOR, LOTRO, DCUO, Guild Wars 2, Euro Truck Sim, Car Mechanic Sim, Aion, Dragon's Prophet, Perfect World International, that maybe it but I doubt it lol.

I'm up for playing other games, if I can get it reasonably. And I love making friends, but one pet-peeve of mine is we must talk after we add each other, or you maybe be deleted. Not out of spite I just don't see that as friends we don't talk :D.

I think that's it lol. :P

Peace out!

yummy fresh meat, welcome new booty "lick lips"

LOL Isaac you should check the 'seen online today' and the who you is thread, there's like a 50/50 amount of chicks around here now seems. :D Some of them might be chicks with dicks tho, no guarantee.

OT:

tag: 'girl'

http://i.imgur.com/QgJUL.gif

I usually go to new online places being 'a 12 y/o boy'. Idk, it works out better for me.

Welcome

• Like 1

go to school isnt it past your bedtime

jk

hi tho

Since when do cool kids go to school? jk I'm going to bed right now I have work tomorrow *cries* :( , I don't go to classes anymore I just do my exams in august :)