Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Interested? [Petition]

Christa Rice

Hey guys I am here to start a petition to get DC Universe Online added to the MMORPG list on HG and get a Channel on ts made for USPC. And if started and popular, even make an HG guild in game and a hideout. If you agree please "sign" this by commenting you want it. And if you don't please just spread the word but don't right a comment. :)

Thanks I hope I can make a difference and get this going!

post-23645-0-55775500-1397178426_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Guest The_Monkey

I'm just going to tell you now, this is not going to go anywhere. You would have a better chance at making the petition on change.org, cause that place actually matters...

We have an ESO guild talk to Kigen about joining. But we also can't create guilds for every MMO that comes out. We tend to avoid every free to play MMO and our big launch is going to be Wildstar. If you guys like DC Universe Online and want to play with each other thats fine but unless anyone from leadership plays that game there isn't going to really be a guild for it. Can't really petition people to force them to play a game ya know?

• Like 1