Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Teamspeak Unban

italk

I was banned for racism last month or so. I did a lot of thinking about it. I know what i said was offensive and I am really sorry that I hurt some of brothers and sisters. I thought about and it I can not act like a kid because i am 19 and it was not cool what I said was offensive and could be considered many things. I would requesting to please unban me so I can be back with the community and this time I will do my best to filter myself.

• Like 1

Since I am the one who banned you. AGAIN. I figured I better get a word in. I don't give 2 shits how many times you have been banned for this. YOU FUCKING KNOW BETTER! I want a GOOD reason as 2 why I should unban you. I have dealt with you when nobody else in HG wanted anything to do with you. I have stuck my neck on the line for you when nobody else would. You really need to think about your response, Your stay here depends on it.

• Like 6

Being a racist is not tolerated and I was fully aware of that policy at the time and other incidents. I will will not just talk to talk and i will only be in teamspeak for a purpose ex: playing a game,in a server,events and community meetings. No longer will I be in teamspeak to upset my brothers and sisters. I will write it down before I say it or don't. I will be looking into other ways of getting professional help for my anger. My words on this webpage mean nothing but, my actions can speak for me, that will be my means of keeping my word.

• Like 1