Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Neversaymyname Possible Walls

Hello all, I was on the JB server today, and i happened to notice a few odd shots from this guy, named Neversaymyname. He had an issue yesterday with a division leader about his clan name, and was banned. I started recording after a fellow Jber, named Bentweiner said something about the never watching him and telling to do an order while invis like he didnt notice, then shot him for being invis. So i got a couple of demos without much luck, this last one i recorded, there might be a couple of giveaways, but im a noob and cannot tell. I would like the help of other admins on this issue, please review the demo and watch for yourself, some big things i noticed was him spraying through the wall at some people in lower vip. Before he starts killing he like tries to see if he can see a t in the corner. but doesnt and just shoots through the wall anyway. Anyhow, Help on this would be appreciated. I dont remember the ticks, but its not that long.

Thank you, Fatt Matt.

neversaymyname3.dem