Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Purple Checkerboard Error

Brieza

I keep having the texture missing for my hud in zombie survival. I have disabled, unsubscribed, and deleted my gmod folder and addons folder twice, yet i still get this error in the pic below. I also have a pic of my game list too to show that i have the required games (css, etc.).

Any suggestion, questions or help?

Thanks

post-24713-0-88145600-1397848640_thumb.png

post-24713-0-64908900-1397848721_thumb.png

nah, these are custom textures from ZS itself.

Although, this could possibly be caused by the recent ZS update on the workshop that introduced a new HUD in the part where the error is.

Try doing this instead of uninstalling gmod:

- Disable and unsub from the zombiesurvival addon in gmod via the menu.

- Go to Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/addons and delete the zombiesurvival.gma file which is supposed to be there.

- Launch GMOD, join the HellsGamers Zombie Survival server. Zombie Survival will then download again.

- The HUD should be fixed now.

This is probably until ZS gets updated to include the new hud and features along with the custom content that HG has.

Edited by 4:00AM
  • Like 1

The author has removed healthbar_class.vmt and .vtf from the gamemode as of the April 10th update in favor of a better model display.

Outdated servers will need to add these files to the server's fastdl for players who haven't had them before, or simply update.

And a note to 4:00AM, server addons are downloaded into the client's "garrysmod\downloads\server" directory

Edited by Slime
  • Like 1