Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hi, I'm Sneakybastad!

Hey guys, I'm Sneakybastad, and I have just decided to leave one of the worst gaming communities I have ever been a part of (Slayers gaming), I have finally grown sick of their awful behavior and abusive admins. I never got involved in the HellsGamers v SlayersGaming war because I really just went on to the server so I could play jailbreak. My reasoning for choosing such an awful community was that Australia has little to no Jailbreak servers and I just joined because it was the first one to pop in my search... So, the reason I left them is because I had proof of an admin who was purposely freeshooting me every round just for the sake of it, and when I presented this proof, I was called a fa****, was told I was wrong, proof doesnt matter if it's someone they like, and that this guy was apparently immune to the rules. (I appologise if I'm not allowed to give reference of their douchebaggery, if so, an admin can remove the link). Now, enough about why I left, and more about who I am and what I like to do.

I am an 18 year old from Australia, and I am very keen to start playing on this server, I don't expect a warm welcome, especially because I was with SG for so long, but I do hope that won't make me the target of admin abuse/freekilling, usually when that awful community hate someone, it's because they are doing something nice, and are potentially not dicks. So yeah... Feel free to comment about anything in this post and I will try my best to reply with answers.

Edit: If neccesary, I am more than willing to go under a probationary period/a screening to make sure I'm not here to troll the server.

Edited by RedDevil6193
removed link

• 3 weeks later...