Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Boxer's Abuse Report (Ts3)

BukLau

1. Abuser name: Boxer

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:729529

3. What server: Teamspeak

4. About what time: Just now

5. PROOF: fa338e52464d5be7623a5ec41f9863cb.png

942bd11c500bdc52abaffc0a347dab7b.png

2ec429507be74b9cc7141ab9af40c03a.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: So i was on team speak or whatever. And me and some other guys were having fun. Now boxer comes in the channel and something happens (idfk what it was here's ss of him joining and starting to move some guys for idk why) 5f00e6683be88490630db14cbf934cc4.png

And then i am suprised what happened so i go to the channel where he moved the people (not as if it were private business if anything he should be going into table for 5 or whatever and moving them) And so he moves me to another channel. I go back to it and he kicks me. i come back and ask him what i am doing wrong and he says "You're obviously not getting so im just gonna ban you" (but he never banned me lulz)

I was poked about people causing problems, i moved those people to talk to them and you kept joining the channel to troll and interrupt after being moved out twice and kicked you still don't understand that i'm trying to handle a situation without people like your self trying to troll and disturb me while i handle something really quick?

It's common sense Buk Lau.

Since you're an annoying troll I guess that clearly goes over your head.

• Like 1

I was poked about people causing problems, i moved those people to talk to them and you kept joining the channel to troll and interrupt after being moved out twice and kicked you still don't understand that i'm trying to handle a situation without people like your self trying to troll and disturb me while i handle something really quick?

It's common sense Buk Lau.

Since you're an annoying troll I guess that clearly goes over your head.

Nope. I wasn't "trolling" i was wondering why the people you moved were moved. When i came and asked you what i was doing wrong you didn't answer me. Not to mention the fact you didn't say anything about talking about handling situations or that i have "trolled" there was no trolling done by me. I wondered why the people were moved into a PUBLIC channel. I came into the channel, you moved me. I came back you kicked me and then you threatened to ban me only for asking you what i was doing wrong. Like i said i wasn't trolling. I asked you a simple question of what i was doing wrong and you threatened to ban me. And not to mention the whole channel was "spamming" so adressing the whole channel would have worked out just fine. The things you were going to say to them (idk what it was all i heared was that senpai was mad about people having his name even though he asked some people to do so) I do not troll nor try to be annoying. Not my mistake that i am in this community as a squeeker that no one fucking likes. Boo hoo. You dont see me crying about people telling me to shut the fuck up because of the way i sound. I asked you what i was doing wrong and you threatend to ban me like i said many times in this reply. You were supposed to at least tell me you are dealing with a situation so i can leave. I honestly would have left if you said that. But you had to move me and kick me.