Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sig Plz :)

cocophuffz

Incentive helps. No one wants to be altruistic, so, welcome to the free-market. Most things are not free *shrug*.

wtf

the graphics team are the main people who make the signatures and such.

Moreover, i doubt none of the graphic team member only make signatures for money otherwise they wouldn't and shouldn't be in the graphics team.

You stupid son

[quote name=Snoopy :)' timestamp='1398118067' post='573218]

wtf

the graphics team are the main people who make the signatures and such.

Moreover, i doubt none of the graphic team member only make signatures for money otherwise they wouldn't and shouldn't be in the graphics team.

You stupid son

I'm not saying anything about money.

Say if a graphic team member had a quota to stay in the team, that would be incentive. That incentive to meet that quota would also not be free. Essentially they would be paying (through work) to stay a graphic team member. To those who are not in the team, why not give away a game or help someone up a rank in whicever game the graphic designer plays in.

Lets be more realistic, no one will do something for someone else just because.

Edited by Demosthenes