Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Eyshot Slaying Another Admin

Iron Chef

1. Abuser name: Eyeshot

2. Their Steam Id: 0:15554015

3. What server: HG CSS JB

4. About what time: 10 minutes ago

5. PROOF: Attached Screenshots

6. Please tell us about the incident

Quakers played a hldj clip that had the N word in it. Silence killed him as his "punishment". Silence then slayed himself right after. Eyeshot then attempted to slay Silence the next round and then eventually did it. Silence being another admin.

post-16098-0-24856000-1398286635_thumb.jpg

post-16098-0-65239600-1398286642_thumb.jpg

post-16098-0-67890600-1398286649_thumb.jpg

WEll actually what happened is instead of warning he shot him and joking around in the game i said i was gonna slay him We were having fun after that the next round he fked and slayed him self said we were even ATB and i were jus tfooling around cause u know it's just a game but what ever happens ill take the actions needed to be taken ATB and i were joking around you know seeing how it is just a game and he wasnt even mad i did it to him it hought it wouldnt slay him cause the thing audio showing admins cant mutte admins so i figured admins cant slay admins but apparently u can my bad

WEll actually what happened is instead of warning he shot him and joking around in the game i said i was gonna slay him We were having fun after that the next round he fked and slayed him self said we were even ATB and i were jus tfooling around cause u know it's just a game but what ever happens ill take the actions needed to be taken ATB and i were joking around you know seeing how it is just a game and he wasnt even mad i did it to him it hought it wouldnt slay him cause the thing audio showing admins cant mutte admins so i figured admins cant slay admins but apparently u can my bad

Seems like we have to repeat the same thing every time stuff like this happens... It doesn't matter if the other person asks you to slay them just for fun or to slap them for fun or to use any sort of admin on them just for fun, its abuse. Doesn't matter if the server only has 5 people in there and everyone is laughing about it, its abuse. Its especially abuse if you're doing it to another admin.

Like i said im sorry it happened Wont happen again... My first and only offense but hey it's life like i said im sorry i told ATB i was sorry

Great, don't do it again.

I suggest that you read through our admin guides and follow the rules.

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79186-new-admin-training-guide-for-csscsgo-servers/

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79185-new-admin-training-guide-for-jailbreak-servers/

This is your warning now, anymore of this and you could lose your admin. Reviewed.

• Like 1