Join a Division
HellsGamers offers several divisions to join once you become an HG Member. Meet new friends, enjoy our cheat free environment, get access to HG Member giveaways, events and private forums.
HellsGamers VIP Account gives you added vip perks on our game servers and website. Including reserved slot access, premium vip items, and much more.
HellsGamers GOLD Account gives you VIP perks plus Server Admin commands to kick cheaters and help moderate our servers.
HellsGamers Platinum Account gives you GOLD perks on all our game servers. ~50 servers total.
Recent Status Updates
Planned so much stuff to do on my birthdayShow comments (3)
this might make everyone go crazy but do you want BR or PP on June 3 as I'm departing from HG . you can pick one :3
New Fortnite mode is fun af, literally insane at it too :^)Show comments (2)
Now that I can trade again, it's time to spycrab again
Thomasjosif - Yesterday, 09:20 PM
(Garry's Mod) Welchnome's Recruit Application
welchnome - Yesterday, 07:28 PM
Thoughts On Trying To Populate
JarJarBinks - Yesterday, 03:57 PM
(Garry's Mod) Cyborg-R's Recruit Application
Cyborg-R - Yesterday, 03:14 PM
New Ttt_Community Bowling
JarJarBinks - Yesterday, 12:33 PM
James's Team Fortress 2 Dodgeball Event
GFX made by: [HG] Snowyamur
Host: HG | James
- Date: Saturday, February 17th, 2018
- Time: 6:00 PM (CST) - 7:00 PM (EST) - 4:00 PM (PST) - 5:00 PM (MST)
- Server: [HG] TF2 Events (22.214.171.124:27016)
- Be in the event channel on TeamSpeak 3 before the event starts! (30 minutes prior) | voice.hellsgamers.com:2012
- In dodgeball, everyone plays as the Pyro.
- Rockets and nuclear bombs are fired from a pre-determined spot in the map. Each team of Pyros uses their compression blast ability to reflect the rockets and bombs back at the other team
- These projectiles are designed to follow one targeted player until deflected by an air blast. When the projectile is airblasted, Its affinity and color change and it targets a random player on the opposite team, It gains speed with each deflection until the projectile's new target does not successfully deflect it, damaging or killing the target.
- The rocket can also be reflected into the ground to allow the player to survive and reset the rocket, and even rocket jump.
- Gameplay continues until one team is eliminated entirely. Players are usually continuously supplied with ammunition via the map or a custom Flamethrower.
- There are two types of projectiles used: The rocket and the nuclear bomb. The rocket looks like a standard Soldier's critical rocket with the same damage as a normal critical rocket.
- The "nuke" rockets are larger, slower, and usually appear in the form of the bomb attached to most payload carts and bleeps like a Lvl 1 Sentry gun. These bombs have a much bigger area of effect and a much higher damage output, able to kill anyone within its blast radius. Its explosion animation is the same as the sentry buster. As a result, players tend to pay more attention to reflecting nukes.
- Whoever has the most points at the end of a map (around 1 hour for a map) wins the event. Going down from 1st to 4th.
- Friend of HG to Council
- NO cheats, exploits, glitching, or 3rd party tools that give you an unfair advantage over other players.
- NO ghosting.
- DO NOT be disrespectful
- NO sexual harassment of players.
- DO NOT be racist or use racist terms.
- NO useless spamming of the mic, text, or radio. That means no songs/soundbites, especially if fellow players are complaining.
- NO recruiting or advertising for other clans in here.
- DO NOT wear the -hg- / [HG] / HG | tag unless you are an HG member!
- NO name impersonation of ANYONE.
- If you are caught trying to crash or lag the server, you will be permanently banned.
- 1st Place: GOLD Account
- 2nd Place: VIP Account
- 3rd Place: 14k JB Rep (Plus TF2 Rep from James because he doesn't want it.)
- 4th Place: 30k Credits
- Anyone who participates gets a forum badge!