Welcome to HeLLsGamers
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
GFX made by: HG | Ryze [L] [DC]
Host: [HG] Slav [M]
Date: Saturday, January 27th, 2018
Time: 8:00 PM CST - 9:00 PM EST - 6:00 PM PST - 7:00 PM MST
- Be in the event channel on the HG TeamSpeak 3 Server before the event starts! (30 Minutes Prior) - Server IP: voice.hellsgamers.com:2012
How to Play:
- typeracer.com is a website where you can race people in typing races.
- We will have x amount of pools of 8 (depending on how many people sign up)
- Each pool would play 10 races - The players who come out with the most wins will receive a prize.
- In the instance of a tie, a 1v1 race will be undergone.
Who can play:
Friend of HG to Council
NO cheats, exploits, glitching, or 3rd party tools that give you an unfair advantage over other players.
DO NOT be disrespectful.
NO sexual harassment of players.
DO NOT be racist or use racist terms.
NO useless spamming of the mic, text, or radio. That means no songs/soundbites, especially if fellow players are complaining.
DO NOT wear the -hg- / [HG] / HG | tag unless you are an HG Member!
NO name impersonation of ANYONE.
- If you are caught trying to crash or lag the server you will be permanently banned.
1st Place: Gold Account + Forum Badge
2nd Place: 10k Jailbreak Rep + Forum Badge
3rd Place: 4k Jailbreak Rep + Forum Badge
4th Place: Forum Badge
5th Place: Forum Badge
****IMPORTANT CHANGE PLEASE READ ****
The way this event will be ran is being changed, so read carefully. When Reed and I were testing to see how many people could fit in one private session, we couldn't find a limit. We are going to have one person host one GIANT session (me), that everyone will join. If you win a race you gain one point. We will be doing a total of 15 races, each race that you win means one point for yourself, thus giving us 1st-5th after 15 races.
In the event that we somehow fill up a lobby, we will split the players into 2 different lobbies (RANDOMLY), and do the same 15 races. Points and scoring will remain the same, and everyone will be scored together.
If you don't understand what I just typed just find me in teamspeak and I can explain it to you, or you can just wing it at the event.
After some thought, I'm going to change the point scoring system. To prevent one person from winning every single race, different places will get different points. 1st place will get 3 points/race, 2nd place will get 2 points/race, and 3rd place will get 1 point/race.