Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

We’re happy to have you on our forums. To become a part of our community, please register for an account. By doing so, you’ll gain access to:

• Start and reply to forum topics
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Customize your own profile page to your liking
  • Manage a friends list
  • Send private messages to other members

Login  - OR - Create Account

RedDevil6193

ALL For The Auto Tlist Or Tarp Kings

Auto T-list Appeal/Freebie Policy

This was made for the tarp kings or the players that have an itchy trigger finger and was wrongly tlisted because of it.

Your first auto t-list on your Steam ID may be appealed without a demo (unless proof is given you are a dirty free killer). Just comment "I would like to use my freebie" on your t-list, and it will be removed. You only get one, so watch it next time. Any other auto t-lists will be as follows (per month):

• 1st Auto T-list (after freebie): Completely removed with a demo provided as proof
  • 2nd Auto T-list: Reduced to 1 day with a demo provided as proof
  • 3 or more auto tlists and you must wait out the full week

In case you don't have a demo and you wait out an auto t-list completely, it will not be considered as the first or second time in a month.

This policy does NOT apply to mass freekills accidentally. If someone mass freekills accidentally and posts proof, keep the tlist in place and don't reduce.

• Like 16

So every month we get another freebie? Also I have no idea who the post is refuring to since I only got console T listed twice this month You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)">

• Like 1

So every month we get another freebie? Also I have no idea who the post is refuring to since I only got console T listed twice this month You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)">

but only once per steam id.

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?sf=bid&so=is&st=0:44586510

you got one this month and you waited out so

In case you dont have demo and you wait out an auto tlist completely, it wont be considered as first or second time in a month.

Thanks for clearing that up. Also when I lead I record a demo when I tarp. The demo doesn't record my voice so you can't hear me saying for example, we are now playing Simon says. I made a post on the forums about this and it seems that I have to echo my voice for it to record. Is that the only way it will be accepted? Should I just tell my CTs to shoot all the target Ts?

Edited by DeRedPanda

Thanks for clearing that up. Also when I lead I record a demo when I tarp. The demo doesn't record my voice so you can't hear me saying for example, we are now playing Simon says. I made a post on the forums about this and it seems that I have to echo my voice for it to record. Is that the only way it will be accepted? Should I just tell my CTs to shoot all the target Ts?

We need to hear the lead's (your) order(s) to ensure that there weren't any mistakes. Like I said in your other thread, you have to use voice_loopback 1, there isn't anyway to enable it in demos only.

• Like 1

I used to try to get tons of people killed in one tarp, but I realized how stupid it was (mostly after icon yelled at me, he scares me). Theres no reason to go out and mass kill people, even if they fell for your super-advanced, level 9 1/2 tarp. Instead of going for stupid tarps, you could just go and play fun games, maybe tripping up 2 or 3 people at a time. Nobody gets any enjoyment out of getting shot inside of a stack, and I don't find it enjoyable as a ct anymore either. I almost think that the punishment for console tlist should be worse. If you get more than one tlist a month, youre not making the server fun for anyone.

Ya bitches is crazy

Edit: I am the tarp bitch king.

• Like 4

Wonder if this has ever happen to me, I'm sure I have made others Ct do it for sure lawl

• Like 1

thats why never shoot first You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)">

I'm so excited for the TF2 JB squeeks to come with their excuses for being un-tlisted..

You must login to view images.

If they keep it up does it lead to a perm tlist?

If they keep it up does it lead to a perm tlist?

Idk if you read the main post or not, because it does not say anything about perm.

How am i supposed to freekill now You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(">

This is why you guys shouldnt go crying when you get auto tlisted for tarps. Eat the punishment, you know its gonna get you auto tlisted. Dont try to opt out cus you think you can beat the rules if you cry enough You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)">

• Like 1

Recently people are just trying to get auto tlist, aka wanna be tarp kings bitches.

This rule for auto tlist is new and effective today, also added to bible for nitpickers.

First auto tlist ever on your steam id, you can get a freebie without demo.(If you didnt use freebie on first one then you can use freebie on some other time, but only once per steam id.)

After that you must have demo if you want removal/reduce.

You will only get First auto tlist per month completely removed with demo.

Second auto tlist in the same month will be reduced to 1 day with demo.

Third auto tlist or more with or without demo will not be removed, you have to wait it out completely.

In case you dont have demo and you wait out an auto tlist completely, it wont be considered as first or second time in a month.

Just sell untlist vouchers on hg shop gotta make that bank $$$ playaaaa
  • Like 2

I recieved orders to kill everyone not at the hurdles controls, and a large amount of people were elsewhere so I shot the stack and got auto tlisted. An un-Tlist would be nice