Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

We’re happy to have you on our forums. To become a part of our community, please register for an account. By doing so, you’ll gain access to:

• Start and reply to forum topics
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Customize your own profile page to your liking
  • Manage a friends list
  • Send private messages to other members

Login  - OR - Create Account

Bonbon

ALL Anti-Spam System And Mic/hldj Rules

Thank god Bonbon. Now admins wont have to wonder who is spamming. and they wont be able to spam.

OMG I LOVE YOU

But admin priority?

I like it but I would prefer it if was so that you could spam more than 1 hldj clip on normal days however have the system work on wardays to avoid the music spam. That's the place where the big problem is in my opinion.

gg spammers lose!

When can i suck your penis?

• Like 2

You must login to view images.

But admin priority?

There is no admin priority. Everybody gets equal treatment.

Makes the Admin's job much easier. It does get annoying when Lead is trying to give an order and you hear someone blasting their HLDJ.

Now is this just a set of rules to follow or is this an actual system that will be implemented through Sever Side?

Edited by HalomasterA69

Makes the Admin's job much easier. It does get annoying when Lead is trying to give an order and you hear someone blasting their HLDJ.

Now is this just a set of rules to follow or is this an actual system that will be implemented through Sever Side?

Especially when it is admins you can't mute You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D">

It is all handled automatically on the server side. It automatically mutes people (temporarily) for the cases outlined.

Also, an update about CS:GO. The method that works for TF2 and CS:S does not actually work for the newer version of the source engine that CS:GO runs, so I'm currently looking into alternatives for CS:GO. Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out tonight/tomorrow, but if not it could be between 1-99999 days before CS:GO sees these changes.

• Like 1

thank you thank you!

• Like 1

All praise the Great BonBon! Thank you dude! I could hardly stand playing in CS:GO jailbreak because it was just a cacophony of screeching noise! You Sir are a true scholar and a gentleman.