Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My First Razer Product :)

eXtreme

Cause the only problem he said he had was the led lights, so he's not really dissatisfied I would say just unhappy about the lights am i right lol? easy fix if you buy the next product make sure there are some LED's even though you have a keyboard you don't really need them for a mouse. But you can run to walmart and you can buy some cheap ones and stick them on your key board they have LED strips so you could see your keys lmao... not as cool as the LED's that are special made for the product but you would be able to see. >.>

More important talk, why are you suspended??

Not me, it is because of the typhoon

Cause the only problem he said he had was the led lights, so he's not really dissatisfied I would say just unhappy about the lights am i right lol? easy fix if you buy the next product make sure there are some LED's even though you have a keyboard you don't really need them for a mouse. But you can run to walmart and you can buy some cheap ones and stick them on your key board they have LED strips so you could see your keys lmao... not as cool as the LED's that are special made for the product but you would be able to see. >.>

:)

If you are disappointed on the razer product why would you buy another one of the same company

What leokos said "unhappy" sorry...the next product would be razer kraken pro, i was suppose to buy it but i bought this instead for a reason..

I have a Razer Naga Hex mouse which I love, absolutely perfect for me.

When I bought my actual PC I bought the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth keyboard, although it isn't very quiet and I don't use the macro buttons on the side, it has LED and feels perfect so I enjoy it a lot.

Razer<3

I have the Blackwidow and the Naga. Personally only like their Keyboards. I've had one of their headsets before and absolutely despised it. Naga has been giving me problem recently and I have had this mouse over the course of about three years. The clicking mechanism is malfunctioning and my mouse double clicks sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

DON'T GET KRAKEN. I am currently using it and its nice and all but it breaks easily. I would get the new Hyperx cloud, now those are good but kraken, the auc cable is cheap and breaks easily

i can second this, also a lot of times i wear my headphones only half way on (only one ear covered by the headphone) The earpiece has started to tear apart from wearing it like that.

i can second this, also a lot of times i wear my headphones only half way on (only one ear covered by the headphone) The earpiece has started to tear apart from wearing it like that.

After using the Carcharias, then trying out the Kraken, I spent about 6 hours trying to get the audio to sound just right. They had awesome bass, but everything else about them sucked. I use a pair of Sennheiser HD 558s now, and I use a little desk mic for talking (All you need really, if you care about audio fidelity. A headset just makes things more expensive for less quality.)

My first Razer gaming product, kinda disappointed with the product because it didnt have leds on keys and so hard to see when its dark in my room. Next up razer kraken :)

You didn't realize there was a lack of LED lighting in the details and/or photos?