Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Interesting...........

u r VERY late.. and i know whos youtube that is lmfao.

might wanna take video down before some advisor/leader comes at u with the "Please don't start drama between anything that has happened. Its just in everyone's best interest to avoid it."

Edited by excalibuR

u r VERY late.. and i know whos youtube that is lmfao.

might wanna take video down before some advisor/leader comes at u with the "Please don't start drama between anything that has happened. Its just in everyone's best interest to avoid it."

I'm not late and boring (creator of this video) is a aimware moderator. I know this video since it was uploaded due to a (now obviously) cheating person that sent me the link directly because of my tag, just didn't post it yet because I am lazy as hell

Edited by omgWolf

To say that the whole group of Lucky Decoy is cheating is just dumb as fuck. It was one person in the group that was cheating and we all basically knew and just didn't want to say it really. He went from a silver to a gm in a months time. No one does that. But at the same time he was are friend and we hope he won't go as long as to cheat. We just put are heads in the sand to what was going on.

Message to Potato you knew better better hope this is a lesson learned.