Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dont Be Scared Of Building

PoorStar_Nutbag

as long as you don't drop your computer parts off a 3ft table you should be fine. Most parts are also backed by a decent manufacturer warranty as long as you didn't take a bath with said parts or spill your favorite soft drink on them you will also be fine. Building is easy, mastering the negev is CSGO is not.

• 2 weeks later...

as long as you don't drop your computer parts off a 3ft table you should be fine. Most parts are also backed by a decent manufacturer warranty as long as you didn't take a bath with said parts or spill your favorite soft drink on them you will also be fine. Building is easy, mastering the negev is CSGO is not.

lol who playes with a negev ayy lmao

Yo this video gives me the feeling to build a pc in the future.

But I've no idea why a 3-5 year old should have a own PC. Oh well bad parenting

Edited by UnPrePared_

Look more into that youtube channel. She has a computer because her dad happens to be a youtube techreviewer/modder. He also buildings custom modded PC's for people but they do not come at a cheap price. JayTwoCents is his youtube name

fast forward to 16 minute mark to see the cream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKB8YvB14w

Also he knows what he is doing with a computer and i am sure aware of the dangers of a 5 year old on the web. It is most likely setup in a manner that she could only access the things he wants her too. Not bad parenting either IMO, its possibly paving the way for a future career at a very early age.

Edited by PooStar_Nutbag
  • Like 2

• 5 years later...
On 12/12/2014 at 9:21 AM, PoorStar_Nutbag said:

Look more into that youtube channel. She has a computer because her dad happens to be a youtube techreviewer/modder. He also buildings custom modded PC's for people but they do not come at a cheap price. JayTwoCents is his youtube name

fast forward to 16 minute mark to see the cream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKB8YvB14w

Also he knows what he is doing with a computer and i am sure aware of the dangers of a 5 year old on the web. It is most likely setup in a manner that she could only access the things he wants her too. Not bad parenting either IMO, its possibly paving the way for a future career at a very early age.

I think its a fantastic idea to teach your children how to build their own computer!