Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Kasper

Scarecrow12

1. Abuser name: Kasper

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:45404752

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 6:35 mountain time

5. PROOF: console

6. Kasprpe tlocked me for killing him when he was red. If you check console it says he was a rebel for 20 seconds right before i killed him.

I would also like to point out his response to me calling it out "You are bitching too much im gagging you"

Edited by DeathShot
pls learn to edit and not make new post when last post is yours

I'm uploading a screenshot of the freekill in a minute.

http://cloud-4.steam...8D8DC1B0304EA8/

Will you allow that as proof? I can reupload in a differnent format if needed. You freekilled me, and derped before. A 5 round tlock was ment for you to review the rules. You keep complaining in chat that I freeslayed you after a few people told you to look, thats why I threatend to gag you.

Edited by RedDevil6193
pls learn to edit and not make new post when last post is yours
  • Like 1

First off, your proof shows that you turned back to regular color (non-rebel) very soon before you were killed. Don't jump the gun. Shit happens, people make mistakes. I'd be lying out of my teeth if I were to claim I've never freekilled. Also, on the subject of your proof, we do not accept Steam Community links. In the future, please just use the website feature to attach the image to your post, as I did with this post. Also, please be a bit more reasonable when giving people warnings as an admin, and not just insulting them. That really doesn't help anyone.

Secondly, scarecrow, people make mistakes. I'm repeating myself, but you should understand why. He may not have realized that he was red before you killed him. That is no reason to jump all over the admin, especially after you had made two prior mistakes. Things probably would have gone better if you had just talked to him, rather than being unreasonable and taking it to an offensive level. If he still didn't listen, then you would come make an abuse report as you did, not continue on with it ingame to the point of you being/almost being gagged.

While it was technically a freekill, and the tlock could have been justified, I'm going to mark this as reviewed. In the future, be sure not to jump the gun, and to take a look at console and make sure that you're in the right when taking action(s) as an admin.

post-10740-0-03015300-1419909712_thumb.jpg

• Like 1