Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Superskreech Abuse (Teamspeak3 Ban)

steelarmor

1. Abuser name: HG | SuperSkreech

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:19747288

3. What server: TeamSpeak3 Server

4. About what time: 6:00 AM Wednesday 12/31/14

5. PROOF: TeamSpeak3 Log: <06:47:53> You are banned temporarily. Reason: " this better more then you no your mean dick in my ★☆☆☆☆ "

Try again in 00:44:19

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was on the new minecraft server and I raided Fry and SeeMore's base. During this raid I dug a whole down to try and escape before I was killed, but it didn't work because I fell into lava. Following these events Fry claimed that my digging of the whole to escape was griefing, and this is when SuperSkreech decided to jump in and make his own comments. He said that it was griefing because I was destroying blocks in their base even though I was raiding.... So at this point Fry, SeeMore, and SuperSkreech are ganging up on me and I felt I had to defend my self, because in my opinion it was not griefing. So as the debate continued it got more heated and SuperSkreech said, "do you really want to fight me?" as if I should be scared to voice my opinions to him just because he is council. Near the end of the debate I said, "Okay, So your(SuperSkreech) opinions are always correct with out any debate." Then he banned me.

Edited by steelarmor
  • Like 1

You were getting smart with me and would not stop arguing/being smart. You even said that you made the hole so they would fall in after you. I am getting sick of your trolling, You even continued after you get a hour ban like calling me homie when asking about your ban.

You got a 1 hour ts3 ban

• Like 2

First of all, its a raid and my goal is not to let them survive and kill me. Second of all, I'm not attempting to troll at all and I am sorry if this is your understanding of my intentions. Third of all, I'm not sure how homie is an offensive word and I was just trying to be friendly. Fourth of all, I asked about my ban 3 times(atleast 15 minute gap inbetween each) because the first 2 times you ignored me and wouldn't tell me and ts3 had no reason when I rejoined. And as for this "You got a 1 hour ts3 ban", I do not have a complete understanding of what the ban reason means; You are banned temporarily. Reason: " this better more then you no your mean dick in my ★☆☆☆☆ "

Try again in 00:44:19.

Edited by steelarmor

the ban reason i forgot to clear as it was one of Mymindisblanks quotes, as for you saying your not trolling when asking how long the ban time was but it clearly states when your banned and when you try and reconnect hence the

Try again in 00:44:19

closing for review as i am not going to go back and forth all night

as for you griefing on the server it will be reviewed and dealt with in the morning

• Like 7