Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Removing The Legs Mechanic For Regular And Fast Zombies

You know how when you blow the crap out of a fastie and all that's left is a sentient pair of legs? I don't really see the point in having this in the game. It doesn't benefit either team in any substantial way. All it does is waste ammo for humans and waste time for zombies. When I become a pair of legs I usually just find myself suiciding so I can respawn with my body and abilities back. It's also bother to deal with as a human, especially in groups, because all legs do is act as bullet sponges and cheat you out of points and ammo. Yeah sure, once in a blue moon when all the planets align the leg may score a kill, but the only thing that comes out of that is simply "XD LEG KILL" being typed in the chat. Not really something I think enhances the HG ZS experience.

• Like 6

Yes the zombie legs create a lot of problems. On Evac fast legs can knock all the humans off the crane. On Enervation the fast legs can knock all the humans off the truck. This is caused because the zombies were given an immunity timer and this immunity timer of like 4 seconds applies to zombie legs .

You know how when you blow the crap out of a fastie and all that's left is a sentient pair of legs? I don't really see the point in having this in the game. It doesn't benefit either team in any substantial way. All it does is waste ammo for humans and waste time for zombies. When I become a pair of legs I usually just find myself suiciding so I can respawn with my body and abilities back. It's also bother to deal with as a human, especially in groups, because all legs do is act as bullet sponges and cheat you out of points and ammo. Yeah sure, once in a blue moon when all the planets align the leg may score a kill, but the only thing that comes out of that is simply "XD LEG KILL" being typed in the chat. Not really something I think enhances the HG ZS experience.

Well then we also can remove Headcrabs ''XD HADCRAB KILL'',no for real, i don't really see the point of removing the legs.They are very useful on many maps,specific cades etc. And honestly its not a waste of points nor ammo if you are using your weapon against Legs,i mean sure its quite annoying that they have a 4 second delay till they are vulnurable again,i even would suggest to set the timer down 2 sec. But still,the Humans in my perspective have so many things to fight against Zombies (fasties),so why should we remove the legs from them.It would basically destroy the part and fun of being a Zombie if you can't be legs in my opinion. And if you get killed by legs,its your fault,just run away or kick their asses if you can hurt them.

Well then we also can remove Headcrabs ''XD HADCRAB KILL'',no for real, i don't really see the point of removing the legs.They are very useful on many maps,specific cades etc. And honestly its not a waste of points nor ammo if you are using your weapon against Legs,i mean sure its quite annoying that they have a 4 second delay till they are vulnurable again,i even would suggest to set the timer down 2 sec. But still,the Humans in my perspective have so many things to fight against Zombies (fasties),so why should we remove the legs from them.It would basically destroy the part and fun of being a Zombie if you can't be legs in my opinion. And if you get killed by legs,its your fault,just run away or kick their asses if you can hurt them.

I do agree with this I would keep the legs but get rid of the delay at when they become legs as it takes 5 seconds to kill them

I partially agree with Kit. Legs are fun and the "XD leg kill" is really fun, I really enjoy it myself. I'n my opinion the solution is to reduce ther immunity timer down to half second and that'd do it.

And it isn't only the fasties' legs. Also the regular zombies legs and the "crawlers"(torso crawling in the floor). Those also have a bs long time immunity.

Edited by Dreamy

can we just remove zombies entirely cause i mean zombies just waste their time for like 4 waves getting mowed down by 50 people against 10 zombies, so lets do math here. 50 people with 49 guns (i love you meek)

and then do the rest of the math your self when youre all shooting the same zombie for how ever many seconds, well 1 or less probably.

tldr meek is cool and zombies should just be removed in total and bigpock is my homie and SMiller is my friend