Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Looking To Hire A Modeler.

AL3X

Hey, guys. I'm creating a new map which will require a bunch of new models and textures. I'm looking to see if there is anyone here trusted enough with the job. The map I plan on creating has to do with an abandon amusement park. I need rides and concession stand and custom textures to fit the theme. Money is no issue to me, but I prefer you to be reasonable (keeping it around $400 would be nice). Must be able to work with a 2 week time frame. This map is something that is going to be talked about for a very long time so I really need your work to be on point. You can contact me here https://steamcommunity.com/id/wakuh/

Thanks, Alex.

Edited by AL3X

Not really trying to be fishy or anything, got a vac ban on 1.6 (over 2k days ago) and wasn't able to play league'd matches. If anything, you can look at my screenshots to see that I am into what I'm requesting. I'm also willing to go 1st either paypal, csgo items idc which ever you prefer.

Not really trying to be fishy or anything, got a vac ban on 1.6 (over 2k days ago) and wasn't able to play league'd matches. If anything, you can look at my screenshots to see that I am into what I'm requesting. I'm also willing to go 1st either paypal, csgo items idc which ever you prefer.

Alright i've added you on steam, feel free to hit me up with the details of what needs to be made etc. I can also show you some stuff i've worked on if needed.

Edited by Short