Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Silver Hell?

I need some explanations here. I admit that I am in SIlver 3 (>_>) but I had to win up to 11 matches in a row to get ranked up to Silver 4. However, I lost one match and then I got deranked backed to Silver 3. Any explanation on how to get out of Silver? I usually get KD ratio of 0.9 to 1.1 and at least 3 MVP during one competitive match. What am I doing wrong? Why does it take soo many matches in a row to get ranked up once on silver? Please help me by explaining what I need do to get out Silver!

• Like 1

Honestly I don't know why it takes so long to get out of Silver. I do know it still goes on a per round basis for your points within the system.

Two of the most important thing I learned that helped me get up in ranks before i decided it was more fun trying to derank was Listening to the sounds and knowing the maps welll.

If you would like add me on steam and we'll see if we can get a group of 5 going and I will see if I can help. (Khatovar is the name you should look up.)

• Like 1

CS:GO goes off a elo system just like league of legends did back then. It's basically the same. You gain x amount of elo points when you win and you lose x amount when you take a loss. It does also affect the people you are playing with also. Say for myself (LEM) and I play with a player that is gold nova 4, That will probably get demoted or lose a ton of elo because I lost on a lower ranked game. Going off that, I say try to play with people higher in rank than you because it will give you a higher elo % when you win and lower elo loss when you lose.

• Like 1

Work on your aim, do not freak out if you get across someone and shoot everything but the target. Mastering spray patterns takes a long ass time and lot of practice so just tap shoot and go for the headshots. Play deathmatch a lot. Work on your reaction time that I would guess in silver is slow as fuck.

• 3 weeks later...

I started off as a silver and after a long long time im LEM and trust me getting outta silver is hell. Mostly because there are tons of smurfs in there. There is really only 2 ways to get outa silver have somone boost you or just spend time on muscle memory maps(great way to get your flicks on point), aim training and watch pro games see how they play till you get to the point that you have a gn4 skill level or higher and can carry the team super hard. A great tip keep cross hair at head level all times that's going to help you out a ton. hope this helped :)

• Like 1

I started off as a silver and after a long long time im LEM and trust me getting outta silver is hell. Mostly because there are tons of smurfs in there. There is really only 2 ways to get outa silver have somone boost you or just spend time on muscle memory maps(great way to get your flicks on point), aim training and watch pro games see how they play till you get to the point that you have a gn4 skill level or higher and can carry the team super hard. A great tip keep cross hair at head level all times that's going to help you out a ton. hope this helped :)

that's nice to know sometimes you can carrie your team without that but its great to know especialy when your teams not the brightest

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

tnx mr global piggy elite now I went from silver to eagle

Never ever ever ever believe the piggy. He purchased my boosting service to reach his rank!

About escaping silverhell. Premade with higher ranked should work, if you can't do it I can help you with tips gameplaywise, got nothing else to do anyways since matchmaking is boring as hell.

Maybe this will help you lol

I was playing all the time, hoping to be deranked... As I played like that, I reached Nova 2 from Silver Elite in a matter of days, and I would only play like 5 games a day :)

Maybe you should try the same, hope for the worse, expect the worse, get luxury ^^

I some how got deranked to silver 2 from silver elite. All I can say is that, losing JUST ONE BLLOOOODY MATCH will make u derank.

• Like 1

Silver is hell because all the new players are mixed in with the smurfs. Be prepared to get fucked in the ass. Take Silver as a learning period to make sure you're ready for the ranks beyond. I stayed in Silver only to fuck around and learn the mechanics of the game.

P.S. Once a Silver, Always a Silver

P.P.S. Smurfs are a learning experience, they just disguise as assholes that are bored.

P.P.P.S. Ask some of these "kind" people in this here Topic/Forum to practice with you. They be here to help ye with yer preblums.

P.P.P.S.S. Silver is the hardest difficulty in CS;GO

Edited by Bio-Claw

Well i initially started at silver 1 (I played with bad friends) but then when i started playing solo i grinded through silver easily without noticing.So my tip is chill play the game, dont get angry because of bad games and try your best when you less expect you will start to make progress through ranks.. People say that playing with friends help at my opinion thats just myth CSGO is a matter of a LOT of team work but usually just at the higher levels.

Edited by shi_dore