Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Crossbow

Weeman

2? probs too much. 3? Fine with that. Why?

Zombie stacks are rarer than zombie rushes, and by the time wave 5-6 rolls out (when the stacks are greater), grims will actually be making the profits at a faster rate. That is not say say crossbows will also yield you major profit, so a nerf on the resupply to 3 seems like a fairer deal :P

I think the crossbow is fine where it is at now. You can make a lot of profit on wave 5 and wave 6 with it. I would like the hitbox of the crossbow to be made smaller for 2 reasons. First shooting through small gaps is impossible and it causes issues hitting invisible walls, try firing a crossbow next to a turret and realize how frustrating it is. Secondly it will help headcrabs from getting obliterated so easily, the crossbow bolt will hit a smaller area.

• Like 2

I honestly think the crossbow is fine as it is right now.

Crossbows are highly profitable already (like 8 points for piercing 2 zombies on wave 5; if I recalled it right), and I do not think further encouraging people to buy and spam bolts is a great deal.

Leave primary supply of bolts to resupply boxes. (Even though you can still make great profit by buying bolts from arsenal.)

When buying more crossbow bolts from an arsenal crate, change it so that it sells crossbow bolts in packs of 5 for 25 points instead of 1 bolt for 5. I can't imagine any situation where someone would only buy 1-4 crossbow bolts. It's like selling assault rifle ammo 1 bullet at a time.

When buying more crossbow bolts from an arsenal crate, change it so that it sells crossbow bolts in packs of 5 for 25 points instead of 1 bolt for 5. I can't imagine any situation where someone would only buy 1-4 crossbow bolts. It's like selling assault rifle ammo 1 bullet at a time.

I buy quite literally either one bolt at a time, or four at a time. (ง ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง