Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

General Suggestions Thread

Matt B

I suggest point-making and leaderboard statistics be accounted towards DMG rather than kills.

I've been here for more than a year and as an experienced person it's highly annoying to see a kliener getting all the kills despite him not really doing that much DMG, rather he is getting the final blow on the zombie.

I suggest point-making and leaderboard statistics be accounted towards DMG rather than kills. I've been here for more than a year and as an experienced person it's highly annoying to see a kliener getting all the kills despite him not really doing that much DMG, rather he is getting the final blow on the zombie.

Thats exactly how it works currently for both humans and zombies. Damage dealt to zombies is the only thing that matters when it comes to making points, not if you get the last hit.

The Legion is a flying boss which was implemented to deal with skycades. The Legion currently has a speed of 239 - 259 velocity when flying, making it very usefull towards runners outside of the cade. I see absolutely no reason that it should have such a high flying speed when its main purpose is to counter skycades and when we allready have two bosses that are made to kill runners. Therefore i think its a good idea to nerf its velocity a great deal. Another complaint i have with the Legion is how hard it is to spot on certain bright maps, it can be almost impossible to see at times so it would be very pleasant to change its color or transparency.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Nerf Ghouls so that people with the trait Vaccination don't get slowed down.

Or They get slowed down after 2 hits rather than 1.

Or the knockback on ghouls is a bit higher.

I definitely agree the Ghoul should be slightly nerf'd. I'm suggesting that the slow-poison's effect be reduced by like 30%. We can't have it lose that trait altogether, but I, like most people on our server, feel it's kind of OP. I rarely find the need to switch to regular zombie because of which.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ADD a Mention for healing armor with the armament trait.

Right know there are no reasons to take the advanced armament trait besides giving your fellow survivors armor, wich wont give you any profit back, you can just not take armament/advanced and go as a regular medic, as the normal armament doesnt give as much armor and the advanced is too costly.

The reason why i am talking about this trait its because it is REALLY GOOD, but no one ever uses it because advanced armament is too costly, and armament it's not worth because of its low percentage, plus, the only thing you get in profit is healing your teammates HP, so you are basicly sacrificing your worth for your team when you could get other things like better traits to boost your speed, hp, weapons.Just picking healing surge and bandoiler will let you heal more and get more points due ressuply.

Self Heal should give half of the armor back with this trait

Also, maybe this trait should also give you armor while healing yourself, should be a bit less but give at least half per heal,

as healing yourself takes too long and ends being not that useful, i dont think this would be a problem to add as an incentive,

since you're trading your points and your possible profit to heal yourself instead of someone else.

So resuming everything this thing needs as incentive...

I dont wanna make it OP, just want people to have reasons to use their worth on it, it is already good, just need a little incentive, so it might see play more times as it is really strong in making your team survive longer... There might be better ways to do it but this is the way i think it can go well.

Edited by Kritzinho
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. The fact that I cannot self-armor is the only reason I am not using this trait. I also made a separate suggestion thread regarding this a couple of days ago but of no traction.

True, its a big negative not having the ability to use this on yourself, as healing yourself is already costs time and doesn't give you anything back.

But Unfortunately i believe our devs at HG are worried with worse problems right know, like the cards and other bugs all around...

So we might not see suggestions being looked for some time until they found a way around those.

Edited by Kritzinho
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

After i saw the new Executioner Axe, i was thinking about a cool trait to add for humans

One day i was playing, and i believe it was a bug, i was playing medic with my medkit and stuff, and when i would take my medkit out, i could saw the zombies hp, in my case trough the circles on the ground, i believe there are other options for this hp effect but, the points is, it would be cool to have a trait wich you could spy on the enemy's health.

This would help sometimes when you dont know if you want to fight a zombie/zombie boss or not.

A balanced way to insert it in ZS, if its possible, its to give it a radius, like 5 or more meters, it would make the executioner axe very viable for people who want to try melee, altough i think melee is not something to be considered on 90% of the cases... It would be very situational, but fun, i believe :) .

Trait

• WeakSpot - You are able to spy any zombie health near you in a x Meter radius

Edited by Kritzinho
  • Like 1

After i saw the new Executioner Axe, i was thinking about a cool trait to add for humans

One day i was playing, and i believe it was a bug, i was playing medic with my medkit and stuff, and when i would take my medkit out, i could saw the zombies hp, in my case trough the circles on the ground, i believe there are other options for this hp effect but, the points is, it would be cool to have a trait wich you could spy on the enemy's health.

This would help sometimes when you dont know if you want to fight a zombie/zombie boss or not.

A balanced way to insert it in ZS, if its possible, its to give it a radius, like 5 or more meters, it would make the executioner axe very viable for people who want to try melee, altough i think melee is not something to be considered on 90% of the cases... It would be very situacional, but fun, i believe :) .

Trait

• WeakSpot - You are able to spy any zombie health near you in a x Meter radius

I thought they fixed that bug after the new update(cuz medic kit used to show zomb hp back then), but i do agree that is a good trait, since it can even expose wraith's location when a wraith is below 80% health or sth like that. And it's not like it would be giving human teams too much advantages as well.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Nailbots. Its just a matter of who gets to the supply crate first and buys both. I don‘t think changing them so they give no profit is a good idea, but what might help this situation to improve is that you change things so that you can place only one nailbot per cade / one nailbot near the supply crate. + only one nailbot per person can be bought. Then you might add more nailbots in the supply crate - but with this feature it gets to be like an ars or a resupply then, only the person who places it first gets it‘s use/profit. So at least there isn‘t this constant greed of rushing them at the beginning of the round + giving other cades not the oppertunity to own one..

• 1 year later...