Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Crackhouse Server Css Deathmatch

it would be nice to have some screenshots of these "errors"

it's no conspiracy that it spams your console with some sound file constantly, you can stop it by turning off quake sounds and doing snd_restart a few times.

Edited by Short

thank you whoever you are that is working on the crackhouse server. The sounds where almost fixed they seem to be working but not the right way. The head shot sound is supposed to be played for the player making the "headshot" not the whole server, the knife kill isnt supposed to be "humiliation" its supposed to be "gotcha bitch". But its closer than it was. Again I thank all of you for taking time out of yalls busy schedule to fix crackhouse server.

also the gotcha bitch is supposed tobe heard by the whole server.

Edited by Tex
  • Like 1

thank you whoever you are that is working on the crackhouse server. The sounds where almost fixed they seem to be working but not the right way. The head shot sound is supposed to be played for the player making the "headshot" not the whole server, the knife kill isnt supposed to be "humiliation" its supposed to be "gotcha bitch". But its closer than it was. Again I thank all of you for taking time out of yalls busy schedule to fix crackhouse server.

also the gotcha bitch is supposed tobe heard by the whole server.

99% sure I've fixed this now... it should only play the headshot sound to the entire server when you've hit your 5th kill.... or something like that. Let me know if I need to make anymore adjustments.

• Like 1