Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Turrets Need A Real Nerf

Quiquenrique

Turrets are the most disgusting weapon that exists for only 50 points you have a grim reaper in round one 1000 bullets besides that does not occupy recharge gives you points x2 and crosses props that occupy more? You can easily make 200 kills on a map using only the turret

Skay: turrets are not op

but it's balanced because people can't spam turrets! so only 1-2 guys gets to reap all the benefits of turretwhoring! /s

I think the bullshit part comes from where you actually have to wait until wave 5 to get grim so you lose out on profits earned from killing zombies at wave 1-4, but you get turretwhore right from the start. also the no recoil. also the ability to shoot through nailed props. also, also, also.. well fuck.

Turrets aren't op. They do less damage than nearly every single other weapon.

There was a bug where they fired two shots instead of one (for some reason) which has been fixed, making them completely useless again.

Once I get the chance I'll take a look into tweaking the turret to be worthwhile.